- 10 hrs ago Indian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- 11 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- 12 hrs ago Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- 15 hrs ago Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Shilpa Shetty Shares Heartwarming Welcome Back Post For Her Sister Shamita Shetty
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Automobiles MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
The name 'bourbon' comes from the name of the place where bourbon whiskey was first manufactured. The place called Bourbon in the state of Kentucky in USA started the manufacturing of bourbon whiskeys. But now, the production of this whiskey is no more localised. That is why the most expensive bourbons in the world are fermented and distilled at various locations in the world.
Expensive bourbons are extremely rare. You can find expensive scotch whiskey in a greater number than expensive bourbons any day. But Boldsky has put together a list of ten expensive bourbons for collectors and connoisseurs. The prices of these whiskies are subject to minor changes as per the local taxes and also on the demand for the liqueur.
There are many whiskey brands in the world that make bourbon whiskey exclusively. A. H. Hirsh is one of them. The A.H. Reserve was for a long time the most expensive bourbon to be found in the world. But it was recently overtaken by the Evan Williams' 23 year old collection.
Here are some of the most expensive bourbons in the world for your perusal.
Jack Daniel's Macallan Fine & Rare Collection: $10,125
Jack Daniel's is a famous whiskey brand that calls its product a Tennessee whiskey. However, Jack Daniel's Macallan Fine and Rare can be classified as bourbon and there are very few bottles of this collection still left.
Evan Williams' 23 Year Old: $350
If you want something really premium and classy, then try Evan Williams 23 year old collection. This is one of the most expensive bourbons available in the world today.
A. H. Hirsch Reserve: $300
Until recently, A. H. Hircsh was the most expensive bourbon whiskey in the world. But its price has fallen considerably in the last 2 years.
Pappy Van Winkle's 23 Year Old: $250
Pappy Van Winkle's is just as rare as a bourbon whiskey can get. It has a family business that dates back several hundred years.
Wild Turkey Tradition 14 Years Old: $120
Wild Turkey Tradition was not originally a very highly priced whiskey. However, as the stores are going down, the price is going higher. And the demand clearly outweighs the supply.
Middleton Very Rare: $139
It is a very rare kind of whisky because it is blended not from different casks or flavours but from different number of years. All the best bourbon whiskey used are between 12 to 25 years old.
Maxim Mills 24 Years Old: $100 per ounce
Well technically, there is no whiskey called Maxim Mills. And yet this phantom whiskey appears in selected bars and gets bought at very high prices.
Black Maple Hill 16-Year Old: $125
If you love the smell of brown sugar and molasses then you ought to try the Black Maple Hill 16-year old for sure. There is a controversy as to whether or not it is distilled, but it is a classy bourbon whiskey all the same.
Woodford Reserve Seasoned Oak Finish: $90
As the name suggests, this whiskey has been aged in oak barrels. This a young brand of whiskey and yet is extremely popular even among veteran drinkers.
Old Forester Birthday Bourbon: $38
The speciality of this bourbon is that a single bottle may contain whiskey from several different years. But this is one of the better whiskeys for special occasions.