- 18 min ago LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- 31 min ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- 50 min ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- 1 hr ago Stress And Anxiety During Pregnancy? Here Are Some Helpful Tips
- News Free to go: Nitish Kumar’s clear message to Prashant Kishor
- Technology Motorola G8 Renders Surface Online: Punch-Hole Display, Triple-Rear Cameras Tipped
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC vs FC Goa: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Movies Vijay To Team Up With THIS Director For His Next?
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
If you were randomly asked to name the 10 best bourbons in world, would you stumble? Actually most whiskey lovers would. There are numerous bourbon whiskey brands that make different kinds of brews. It is hard for a bourbon whiskey lover to be impartial and objective at the same time. The 10 best bourbons are not easy to choose and certainly subject to personal preferences.
Bourbon whiskey is usually seen as America's native whiskey. This type of whiskey is mostly made from corn named after the Old Bourbon County in Kentucky. Even though bourbon is an All-American whiskey, it smells of the 'good ole' American South. It is no wonder thus that a majority of the 10 best bourbons come from Kentucky.
Bourbon is a type of whiskey that is both distilled and barrelled. The ageing process and wood of the barrels contributes to the flavour of the whiskey. These 10 best bourbons each have their unique barrel and ageing description.
If you are a whiskey connoisseur, then you simply must try all these 10 best bourbons, before you die.
Jim Beam, Devil's Cut 6-Years-Old
A bourbon will always have corn. But Devil's cut has a trace of rye in it and also some sweet cinnamon for flavour. It is well-known, affordable and totally from the American South.
Hancock's President's Reserve
This pure Kentucky whiskey is aged for 4 to 6 years in barrels of charred wood. It picks-up the sweet burnt smell from the ageing process.
Bulliet was originally aged for up to eight years. But this premium version is aged for 10 years. It has a fruity taste and the under taste of rye. The result is a spicy finished touch to this traditional bourbon whiskey.
Hogs 3 is a relatively new whiskey that is aged for just three years. It is kept in charred white oak barrels and gets its pale colour from there.
Woodford Reserve Double Oaked
This is a double barrelled whiskey that is aged for about 6 to 8 years. Its unique feature is that is has all the five important bourbon flavours of grain, fruit, spice, oak and sweet aromatic.
Four Roses Single Barrel
Every year, Four Roses chooses a special recipe for making bourbon and releases a limited edition of this whiskey. This innovation makes it one of the 10 best bourbons to try.
Balcones True Blue 100-Proof
Unlike most other bourbons in this list, Balcones True Blue is a Texas whiskey. It is made from Hopi blue corn. It also has a slight fruity and spicy flavour that makes it totally unique.
Eagle Rare Single Barrel
This ten year old whiskey dominated by orange and vanilla flavours. The aroma gets laced with scents of old leather.
Blanton's Single Barrel Kentucky Straight Bourbon
This one is a rather traditional old bourbon. It is comprised mainly of corn and honey. It is a solid bourbon is you are at the beginning of your drinking career.
Russell's Reserve Small Batch
This is one of the most legendary among the 10 best bourbons in the world. It comes the Wild Turkey distilleries that is owned by Jimmy and Eddie Russell.