- just now Happy Birthday Shruti Haasan: The Actress Who Can Teach You How To Mix Fashion And Art
- 59 min ago Ganesha Jayanti 2020: Here's The Date, Muhurat And Puja Vidhi
- 1 hr ago Shakuntala Devi Actress Vidya Balan's Events Diary Is About Slay-Worthy Traditional Fashion
- 3 hrs ago 11 Signs That Tell He Is Using You To Get Over His Ex
- Movies Radhe: Salman Khan Shells Out This Whopping Amount For 20-minute VFX Heavy Climax
- Technology Facebook Not Allowing Employees To Travel To China
- News 60-year-old exorcist shot dead by unidentified assailant in UP's Muzaffarnagar
- Sports Drogba, Heskey to headline Australia bushfire charity match
- Finance Passport Officials To Send Reminders For Renewal
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz V-Class Marco Polo Launching In India: Will Debut At Auto Expo
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
This year end, in the month of December, one of the things we are waiting to see on stands in the Journal magazine which features the beautiful first lady, Michelle Obama. The fashionable first lady, Michelle Obama who looked beautiful on the magazine is going to share with its readers some of the juicy scoops of what is happening in the White House for the festive season.
The season of Christmas is surely going to be extra special this year as you get the opportunity to spend it with the first lady, Michelle Obama. One of the things which caught our attention was the beautiful smile and the already Christmas glow which she shares with Journal readers.
On the cover of the Journal magazine, the beautiful first lady, Michelle Obama is seen wearing a golden metallic sleeveless dress. Her sun kissed makeup and smoky eyes is a real treat, don't you think? The 49-year-old Michelle who looks spectacular on the cover of Journal magazine flaunted her favourite asset, which is her well-toned arms. It is also believed that Michelle who is all gamed up for the holiday season is enthralled about the upcoming season.
Taking a sneak peak into the magazine, Michelle shares with us how she spends Christmas with family and friends. The First Lady also tells us, how she loves indulging in all sorts of candies and treats during the Christmas season. According to the First Lady, she states in the Journal magazine that during this time of the year, personal family traditions is what they follow.
Coming back to the lovely lady on the Journal magazine, you can see that the first lady looks ravishing indeed and all prepped up to celebrate the joy of Christmas. Boldsky cannot wait to see her on the stands during the holiday season. What do you think of the First Lady on the Journal magazine? Do you like what she wearing?