- News Kejriwal come out, talk to us: Protesters call upon Delhi CM; Police uses water canon
- Sports Pragyan Ojha keen to play overseas leagues
- Technology Realme X50 Pro 5G Is India's First Smartphone With ISRO's NaVIC Navigation Support
- Finance Rupee Opens Higher At 71.72 Per US Dollar
- Movies Varane Avashyamund Box Office 17 Days Worldwide Collections: Enter The 25-Crore Club!
- Automobiles New 2020 Honda Dio BS6 Launched In Bangalore: Prices Start At Rs 64,584
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Justin Bieber's run in with the paparazzi are just as prolific as his outfits these days. Last weekend (8th March 2013) was not the first time that Justin Bieber had a fight the paparazzi. He is well known for charging out at media persons and photographers at whim. Justin Bieber suddenly collapsed backstage during a show in London earlier last week. He was rushed to the hospital and kept for the night.
When he was leaving the premises of the London hospital on Friday, he was abused by a photographer. An enraged Justin Bieber swore at the paparazzi photographer and even tried to hit him. His own guards got a grip of the volatile pop-star and hurdled him into the car. However, Justin has his own version of the story. He immediately logged on to Twitter and told his millions of followers what happened.
After having a fight with the paparazzi, Justin Beiber tweeted, 'Sometimes when people r shoving cameras in your face all day and yelling the worst thing possible at u...well I'm human. Rough week.' He also tweeted that he was using this adrenaline rush to gather some energy for his upcoming concert.
Earlier this year, a paparazzi photographer Chris Guerra died chasing Justin Bieber's Ferrari. The photographer stepped out of his own car to click a picture of Justin Bieber's Ferrari that was detained by the police and got hit by a moving car on the road. He died due to injuries sustained. This paparazzi accident concerning Justin Bieber got a lot of attention.
Apart from this, Justin Bieber and the paparazzi had several other episodes of conflict. In 2012, Justin Bieber had actually punched a paparazzi photographer in broad day light! I guess that too qualifies as a 'human' trait.
Paparazzi or no paparazzi, Justin Bieber is having a rough time these days. Be it fights, breakups, drunken orgies or health scares, he has it all going on in his life. Too much media attention can do funny things to young minds. We hope he doesn't have a total nervous breakdown like Britney Spears.