- Movies Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham: Mohanlal Reveals The Official Teaser!
- News Islam followers never subjected to discrimination in India: Bhaiyyaji Joshi on CAA
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Paes, Ostapenko off to winning start; Bopanna, Kichenok reach quarters
- Technology Oppo Might Launch Its Financial Services In India This Year: Report
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Deepika Padukone has again made a stylish appearance during the promotions of her film, Chennai Express. This time the actress went traditional and wore a black and white coloured Dev R Nil saree.
Deepika Padukone was in Dubai promoting her upcoming movie Chennai Express. The actress looked breathtaking in a Dev R Nil designed black and white sheer saree. The saree had white colour at the bottom with black floral prints. The pallu of the Dev R Nil saree was sheer and had black prints all over it. The borders of the saree had black crystals embedded on it. It looks like a cotton saree as the fabric is fluffy.
Deepika Padukone teamed up this Dev R Nil saree with a matching full sleeve sheer black blouse. Even the blouse had the same black prints all over it. The oval neck bodice of the blouse was heavily embellished. To complete this traditional look, Deepika Padukone tied her hair into a side braid. The back swept side braid showed-off her streaked honey brown hair.
Deepika Padukone completed this traditional look in Dubai by wearing drop pearl earrings. Surprisingly she went completely desi by sticking a small black bindi. As she carried the pallu in the floating style, the saree looked all the more gorgeous on Deepika Padukone. The black prints on the sheer saree showed-off her toned belly!
We just loved this Dev R Nil black and white saree on Deepika Padukone. What is your say?