- 1 hr ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 3 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 3 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Sports South Asian Games: Ankit, Kalaivani lead India to six boxing gold medals
- Movies Ranbir Kapoor And Tiger Shroff To Come Together For Yash Raj Film’s Next?
- News Parliament approves ship recycling bill passed in RS today
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51, A71, S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite Prices Leak
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
4th June was Angelina Jolie's birthday and she celebrated it in Germany. Angelina Jolie's 38th birthday was just about perfect. She spent it with Brad Pitt and their 6 kids. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are attending the premiere's of Brad's movie 'World War Z' currently. They got the perfect opportunity to celebrate Angelina's birthday on their Europe tour!
First, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt attended the premiere of World War Z together. Angelina Jolie wore a white peplum dress in the evening. She looked stunning in this strapless dress from Ralph and Russo. The dress had a peplum top with a metallic belt. Her white high heel pumps stood out with the matching white dress. Angelina Jolie's makeup could have been better. She looked dull and a bit dazed.
Brad Pitt looked as smashing hot as ever on the red carpet. He was dressed in a smart black leather jacket over a black sheer t-shirt. His all black ensemble looked remarkably awesome. He also sported cook aviators for the event which kept slipping down to his nose. The couple had a hearty laugh about this.
Later that evening, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie took their kids out for a family dinner. The couple visited a Berlin restaurant with all 6 of their kids to celebrate Angelina Jolie's birthday. The kids were all dressed up like toys. The boys sported denim jackets and the girls were in frocks. The family spent about 2-3 hours at dinner. They were obviously seated inside a private room. According to some sources, they ordered Sushi food for dinner.
At dinner, both Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were dressed in their favourite colour, black. They looked like twins in their all-black outfits. Thank god, the kids did not inherit the parent's fetish for black. Or else, the entire family would have blacked out. The girls were dressed in pretty peach hues, but the boys wore darker shaded of denims.
No matter how much Angelina Jolie likes black, we would like to see her in different colours like the white dress she wore earlier.