- 39 min ago LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- 53 min ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- 1 hr ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- 1 hr ago Stress And Anxiety During Pregnancy? Here Are Some Helpful Tips
- News Ready for talks with PM on CAA, but the Centre has to withdraw the act first: Mamata Banerjee
- Technology Motorola G8 Renders Surface Online: Punch-Hole Display, Triple-Rear Cameras Tipped
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC vs FC Goa: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Movies Vijay To Team Up With THIS Director For His Next?
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
4th June was Angelina Jolie's birthday and she celebrated it in Germany. Angelina Jolie's 38th birthday was just about perfect. She spent it with Brad Pitt and their 6 kids. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are attending the premiere's of Brad's movie 'World War Z' currently. They got the perfect opportunity to celebrate Angelina's birthday on their Europe tour!
First, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt attended the premiere of World War Z together. Angelina Jolie wore a white peplum dress in the evening. She looked stunning in this strapless dress from Ralph and Russo. The dress had a peplum top with a metallic belt. Her white high heel pumps stood out with the matching white dress. Angelina Jolie's makeup could have been better. She looked dull and a bit dazed.
Brad Pitt looked as smashing hot as ever on the red carpet. He was dressed in a smart black leather jacket over a black sheer t-shirt. His all black ensemble looked remarkably awesome. He also sported cook aviators for the event which kept slipping down to his nose. The couple had a hearty laugh about this.
Later that evening, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie took their kids out for a family dinner. The couple visited a Berlin restaurant with all 6 of their kids to celebrate Angelina Jolie's birthday. The kids were all dressed up like toys. The boys sported denim jackets and the girls were in frocks. The family spent about 2-3 hours at dinner. They were obviously seated inside a private room. According to some sources, they ordered Sushi food for dinner.
At dinner, both Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were dressed in their favourite colour, black. They looked like twins in their all-black outfits. Thank god, the kids did not inherit the parent's fetish for black. Or else, the entire family would have blacked out. The girls were dressed in pretty peach hues, but the boys wore darker shaded of denims.
No matter how much Angelina Jolie likes black, we would like to see her in different colours like the white dress she wore earlier.