- 13 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 14 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 14 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 15 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- News EPFO Assistant Main Admit Card 2019 released on epfindia.gov.in: Update on exam pattern
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
After the big protest against the discrimination of transgender women, Miss Universe organizers have finally changed their rules. Now transgender women are allowed to participate and contest for the big title. Donald Trump, the co-owner of Miss Universe Organization recently announced that transgenders will be allowed to participate in the contest. He reinstated the entry of Jenna Talackova and wished her good luck for participating in the beauty contest. The organizers discussed with GLAAD (Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) to change their policy so as to include transgender women from 2013 in Miss Universe season.
Beauty pageants give recognition to the most beautiful women on Earth. Similarly, Miss Universe is a contest in which the beauty and brain of gorgeous contestants are analysed and awarded. Young beauties impress the jury with their talent and lean figures. All national pageants are currently selecting participants for the Miss Universe 2012.
Jenna Talackova is a 23 old Canadian transgender who underwent gender reassignment surgery at the age of 19. Jenna Talackova has a Canadian passport and various other documents to identify herself as a woman. She participated in the National pageant to qualify for Miss Universe beauty contest after which she was denied an entry to the Miss Universe contest.
After Jenna Talackova qualification to the 61st Miss Universe contest, many transgender women have taken a stand to participate at Olympics, the Girl Scouts of America and America's Next Top Model. The decision has made transgender women feel equal in all the fields.