- 1 hr ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 2 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 2 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Sports I League 2019-20: Preview: Quess East Bengal looking to sustain momentum against TRAU ahead of Kolkata Derby
- News Railway station set on fire in Bengal's Murshidabad by Citizenship act protesters
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan Wants Two Birthday Cakes Reveals Mum Kareena Kapoor!
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The rise of women empowerment has paved way for many aspiring enthusiasts. From successful actresses to entrepreneurs to politicians, women have made their presence felt in all professional fields. There are many women who have become successful and showed that they can be equal to men in the male dominated society. After Sonia Gandhi was voted in the most influential people's list of Forbes Magazine, we would like to name down few successful women from different fields of life and profession who have inspired us through their work, dedication and talent.
Sonia Gandhi: The most powerful and strong runner of Indian politics has been ranked no 6 in the list of most influential people around the world. The 65-year-old widowed lady is the longest serving chief of the Indian National Congress Party.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: She is one of the most beautiful women in the world. This successful Bollywood actress and former Miss World has made her presence felt in the largest film industry, Hollywood. The actress represents India in the Cannes Film Festival as a jury member. Many Hollywood and Bollywood celebrities feel that she is the most beautiful woman in the world.
Sania Mirza: The sportswoman made young Indian women fall in love with Lawn Tennis. The chubby athlete has won many national and international tournaments. Her charm, energy and talent has made her one of the most successful women whom we love.
Indu Jain: She is one of the top 5 women entrepreneurs in India. She is the chairperson of Times Group. An educationalist and patron of art and culture, Indu Jain is also the founder President of the Ladies Wing of FICCI and Bhartiya Jnanpith Trust which hosts India's most prestigious and highest literary award (Jnanpith Award). She was ranked 317 richest person in the World and India's top 20 richest person.
Mary Kom: Mangte Chungneijang Mary Kom, the Indian boxer is a 5 time World Boxing Champion. She recently won a bronze medal at the Summer Olympics 2012 that was held in London. The girl from Manipur is the first Indian woman boxer to win a medal at Olympics.
Sudha Murthy: She was the first woman engineer hired by TELCO. the head of Infosys Foundation and wife of Narayan Murthy (Founder of Infosys) is a famous socialite and a writer. Sudha Murthy has been awarded Padmashri and Raja Lakshmi Award for her contribution as a social worker.
Neeta Ambani: Behind every successful man is a woman. The socialite is the wife of successful man, Mukesh Ambani, the Managing Director of Reliance Industries. Also known as the Empress of India, she is the co-owner of Mumbai Indians (Indian Premier League Cricket Team) and Chairperson of Dhirubhai Ambani International School since June 2003.
These are few successful women whom we love and feel are influential for us. There are many other in different field. Can you name them?