- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru 50 Days Worldwide Collection: Mahesh Babu ‘Mind Blocks’ The Box Office
- Technology Budget Smartphones You Can Buy At Attractive Discount During Amazon Holi Days Sale
- News Delhi violence: Distress calls unanswered for 48-72 hours, police absent, report reveals
- Sports Hardik Pandya returns to cricket pitch post back surgery, hits 4 towering sixes in his quickfire knock
- Automobiles Geneva Motor Show 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Alert
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principals For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
The much awaited Shangri-La Hotel, Mumbai opened its doors to guests recently. Situated in the heart of the city, the hotel is located 15 kilometres from Mumbai's international airport, nestled between the city's two main commercial areas- Nariman Point and Bandra Kurla Complex.
"It is our pleasure to announce the official opening of the Shangri-La Hotel, Mumbai, which is the group's second hotel in India. We look forward to welcoming guests and providing them with our hallmark hospitality from the heart," said Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd. President and CEO Greg Dogan.
The hotel resides above the luxury Palladium Mall and features 390 spacious and elegantly appointed rooms, including 32 suites, with stunning views of the city, race course and the Arabian Sea. The newest luxury address in Mumbai offers guests seven restaurants and lounges, and its amenities include an outdoor swimming pool offering sweeping views of the city, a fully equipped health club, and CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La. For meetings, weddings and social events, the hotel's stately Shangri-La Ballroom can accommodate up to 1,000 guests.
The Shangri-La Hotel, Mumbai is Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts' second property in India. Its first, Shangri-La Hotel, New Delhi, opened in 2005. A Shangri-La hotel is also slated to open in Bengaluru.
SHANGRI-LA HOTEL, MUMBAI, OPENS TODAY
Hong Kong-based Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts currently owns and/or manages 78 hotels under the Shangri-La, Kerry and Traders brands with a room inventory of over 30,000. Shangri-La hotels are five-star deluxe properties featuring extensive luxury facilities and services. Shangri-La hotels are located in Australia, Canada, mainland China, Fiji, France, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Maldives, Philippines, Singapore, Sultanate of Oman, Taiwan, Thailand and the United Arab Emirates.
Photo Caption: Shangri-La Hotel, Mumbai's first guest, Mr. Heinrich Johann Meier, arrives at the new hotel's Transit Lobby, welcomed by Mr. Farhat Jamal, Area General Manager, Shangri-La Hotel, Mumbai.