- News CAA: Applications must give proof of religion to get Indian citizenship
- Movies Rakshit Shetty Is All Set To Resume The Shoot Of 777 Charlie From January 29
- Sports ISL 2019-20: ATK FC 1-0 NorthEast United FC: Balwant's injury-time winner helps ATK reclaim top spot
- Technology BSNL Revises Marutham Plan; Now Offering 300 Days Validity
- Finance Post Office Increase Minimum Balance For Savings A/c To Rs. 500
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Top earning Bollywood actors:
ShahRukh Khan: The King Khan or Badshah of Bollywood is the richest actor in the industry. With 34 brand endorsements worth Rs 238 crore, ShahRukh Khan also charges Rs 10-15 crore per film. He owns Red Chillies Entertainment production house and IPL Cricket Team, Kolkata Knight Riders of worth Rs 500 crore!! ShahRukh has net worth of about $15 million, homes in Mumbai, Dubai and London.
Aamir Khan: With biggest brand endorsements and hit movies, Aamir Khan has about $13.5 million. Also known as Mr Perfectionist, Aamir only acts in 1 movie every year which becomes a huge hit. One of the highest paid Bollywood actor, Aamir charges Rs13-14 crore per film.
Salman Khan: Known as Sallu in Bollywood, Salman is not only one of the richest but also highest paid actors in the tinsel town. Bigg Boss 5 co-host and Dabangg's Chulbul Pandey, Salman Khan with $ 9 million, is one of the highest paid actors in Bollywood today. Salman, who started his career in 1988 has given blockbuster hits and has several female fan following!
Akshay Kumar: The highest tax payer of 2010, Akshay Kumar delivered 4 hits in a year and was the highest paid actor in Bollywood. But his recent flops has brought him down from the 1st position of richest actors list. He started his film career with action films and now is known as the king of action, comedy and romance!
These are the Bollywood's richest actors. They are highly paid actors who earn through their acting skills and brand endorsements. There are other actors too who are in the competition such as Hrithik Roshan, Saif Ali Khan and Ranbir Kapoor!