- 9 hrs ago Indian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- 10 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- 12 hrs ago Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- 14 hrs ago Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Shilpa Shetty Shares Heartwarming Welcome Back Post For Her Sister Shamita Shetty
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Automobiles MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Top earning Bollywood actors:
ShahRukh Khan: The King Khan or Badshah of Bollywood is the richest actor in the industry. With 34 brand endorsements worth Rs 238 crore, ShahRukh Khan also charges Rs 10-15 crore per film. He owns Red Chillies Entertainment production house and IPL Cricket Team, Kolkata Knight Riders of worth Rs 500 crore!! ShahRukh has net worth of about $15 million, homes in Mumbai, Dubai and London.
Aamir Khan: With biggest brand endorsements and hit movies, Aamir Khan has about $13.5 million. Also known as Mr Perfectionist, Aamir only acts in 1 movie every year which becomes a huge hit. One of the highest paid Bollywood actor, Aamir charges Rs13-14 crore per film.
Salman Khan: Known as Sallu in Bollywood, Salman is not only one of the richest but also highest paid actors in the tinsel town. Bigg Boss 5 co-host and Dabangg's Chulbul Pandey, Salman Khan with $ 9 million, is one of the highest paid actors in Bollywood today. Salman, who started his career in 1988 has given blockbuster hits and has several female fan following!
Akshay Kumar: The highest tax payer of 2010, Akshay Kumar delivered 4 hits in a year and was the highest paid actor in Bollywood. But his recent flops has brought him down from the 1st position of richest actors list. He started his film career with action films and now is known as the king of action, comedy and romance!
These are the Bollywood's richest actors. They are highly paid actors who earn through their acting skills and brand endorsements. There are other actors too who are in the competition such as Hrithik Roshan, Saif Ali Khan and Ranbir Kapoor!