For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
- 18 min ago National Girl Child Day 2020: 10 Quotes That Will Empower You
- 46 min ago Kangana Ranaut's Hairband Wouldn't Have Made Frida Kahlo Happy But Her Outfit Is Pretty
- 2 hrs ago Exclusive: Signs That You Are Dating A F**kboy, Let’s Hear It From Women!
- 3 hrs ago Here’s Why You Must Not Beg Your Partner To Stay In A Relationship
- Sports UFC Fight Night 166: Blaydes vs. dos Santos fight card, preview, India time and how to watch
- Finance Investing In Mutual Fund In Minor Child's Name: New Rules You Should Know
- News Resolutions against CAA 'political gesture', states hardly have any role: Shashi Tharoor
- Movies Harvey Weinstein Rape Trail Begins, 2 Years After #MeToo First Took Place
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Launched In India Starting At Rs 5.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Technology Lenovo K11 Clears NBTC Certification: Might Hit Shelves Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The Tallest Skyscrapers In India -
- Imperial Tower I- The imperial towers are ranked at number 1 and 2. The towers were built in 2010 and the building has about 60 floors. The towers are constructed at the sea front in Tardeo, South Mumbai.
- Imperial Tower II– One of the very reason why these largest buildings have made news is because they are built in the place which was earlier a slum land. The developers acquired the land in order to rehabilate the slum dwellers.
- Lodha Bellissimo– It is a residential tower that is still under construction. The tall tower is about 197 meters and is rated as the second largest skyscraper in the world. The building has 48 floors. The building looks like a pack of cards.
- Ashok Towers 1– Inaugurated in 2009, the Ashok towers is rated at number 3. The building is about 193 metres and is another residential complex.
- Planet Godrej– Located in south mumbai, this tallest skyscraper is built on a 9 acre plot and has about 51 floors. The 181 metre building was designed by the Singapore-based, DP Architects and the internationally renowned designers were even honored by the PINNACLE Award 2006 for their magnum opus.
- RNA Mirage– The 2009 tower is no mirage, the huge tower is seen even from a very far distance for its gigantic structure. The building is anout 180 metres and was built in 2009.
- Raheja Legend– The Rahejas are wellknown for their structures in all the metros with the Mumbai one being the biggest. This legend has 40 floors and was inaugurated in 2009.
- Antilia– This is the well known mansion of the Ambanis. The elder ambani Mukesh, built the 27 floor mansion for his family situated at Altamont Road, Cumballa Hill, South Mumbai. The area in which the Antillia is built costs about US$10,000 per square.
- Vasant Grandeur– The 38 floor building is at number 9. The grand structure is about 172 metres in length.
- Oberoi Woods Tower I– And last but not the least, the oberoi towers are rated at number 10. The oberoi complex has three towers, all at height of 170 metres with 40 floors.
GET THE BEST BOLDSKY STORIES!
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Thursday, August 18, 2011, 11:23 [IST]