For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
- Sports Steve Smith extends lead over Virat Kohli in the ICC Rankings for Test batsmen
- News No Shah, Sultan, Samrat can break promise: Kamal Haasan on Hindi imposition
- Movies Kartik Aaryan Launches His Youtube Channel, Gives Us A Sneak Peek; Watch Video!
- Technology OnePlus 7T Series To Go Official On October 10th: Expected Features And Specifications
- Automobiles India-Bound Hyundai Elantra Facelift To Be Offered With Petrol Powertrain Only
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance 5 Export Business Ideas In India
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The Tallest Skyscrapers In India -
- Imperial Tower I - The imperial towers are ranked at number 1 and 2. The towers were built in 2010 and the building has about 60 floors. The towers are constructed at the sea front in Tardeo, South Mumbai.
- Imperial Tower II – One of the very reason why these largest buildings have made news is because they are built in the place which was earlier a slum land. The developers acquired the land in order to rehabilate the slum dwellers.
- Lodha Bellissimo – It is a residential tower that is still under construction. The tall tower is about 197 meters and is rated as the second largest skyscraper in the world. The building has 48 floors. The building looks like a pack of cards.
- Ashok Towers 1 – Inaugurated in 2009, the Ashok towers is rated at number 3. The building is about 193 metres and is another residential complex.
- Planet Godrej – Located in south mumbai, this tallest skyscraper is built on a 9 acre plot and has about 51 floors. The 181 metre building was designed by the Singapore-based, DP Architects and the internationally renowned designers were even honored by the PINNACLE Award 2006 for their magnum opus.
- RNA Mirage – The 2009 tower is no mirage, the huge tower is seen even from a very far distance for its gigantic structure. The building is anout 180 metres and was built in 2009.
- Raheja Legend – The Rahejas are wellknown for their structures in all the metros with the Mumbai one being the biggest. This legend has 40 floors and was inaugurated in 2009.
- Antilia – This is the well known mansion of the Ambanis. The elder ambani Mukesh, built the 27 floor mansion for his family situated at Altamont Road, Cumballa Hill, South Mumbai. The area in which the Antillia is built costs about US$10,000 per square.
- Vasant Grandeur – The 38 floor building is at number 9. The grand structure is about 172 metres in length.
- Oberoi Woods Tower I – And last but not the least, the oberoi towers are rated at number 10. The oberoi complex has three towers, all at height of 170 metres with 40 floors.
GET THE BEST BOLDSKY STORIES!
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Thursday, August 18, 2011, 11:23 [IST]