- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 12 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 13 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- News CAB: When Jamia Millia Islamia University turned into a battlefield
- Sports Year Ender 2019: PV Sindhu BWF gold, Satwiksairaj-Chirag doubles' success only highlights of a dull year for India
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The most awaited music event is taking place at the Candolim beach in Goa. A special committee is assigned by the Goan government to take the initiative of the festival by managing the crowd, handling traffic and ensure safety for the tourists. Headed by the Goan collector Mr. Mihir Vardhan the committee has also confirmed that the arrangements are by far going according to plans.
However, the relevant authorities who are organising the Sunburn festival (Percept company) are waiting for the approvals and permission to start the music festival.
Many performers like Nic Fanciulli, the 'Infected Mushroom', Pete Tong will perform some great music with Marco V on spinning some new albums, remixes and more. There will be two venues, seven stages and a lakh of music lovers to cheer these bands and lose selves with good music. Sunburn festival is spread across 20 acres with only 2 entry gates and a huge parking space.
Actress Priyanka Chopra will also set the Sunburn stage on fire by dancing for a few numbers from her recent Don 2. The electronic dance and music festival is a must see for the New Year season.
A Sunburn chopper was recently launched by the Asia's biggest electronic dance and musical festival. Those interested in Speed and biking should definitely have a look at this black machine. Designed by Vardenchi, the 300 swing arm and belt drive showcase the engineering excellence. The Sunburn festival indeed is bringing the world to goa.
Have A Happy Sunburn!