- 2 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 2 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 2 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 3 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- News US house panel approves charges against Donald Trump, sets up impeachment vote
- Sports I League 2019-20: Preview: Quess East Bengal looking to sustain momentum against TRAU ahead of Kolkata Derby
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan Wants Two Birthday Cakes Reveals Mum Kareena Kapoor!
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Today, we are talking about the most famous Indian woman that have made a difference in their field. Among the list, Congress president Sonia Gandhi ranks number 1. The Italian born Indian politician has proved to give stable government from the past a decade despite the bomb blasts, scams and the recent Anna Hazare movement.
In 1999, Sonia Gandhi was elected as the leader of the opposition and the congress president and since then it has been a successful record of the Congress party. The very reason why she is always in the eyes of the media is because she is a woman with substance. After the sad demise of her husband former prime minister Rajiv Gandhi, she has had her own battles to win. From upbringing of Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka (her children) to making them the future leaders of the congress party, she has had a big role to play.
The famous brave woman is called the king maker of the congress party and has been a good politician. Sonia Gandhi, despite her Italian origin is always known for her most indianized fashion. Her cotton sarees has always been appealing and inspiring to many Indian women. Even the best of the best Indian designers want to dress the gandhis.
The striking woman personality has come up with all the opposition in her personal and political life. Sonia Gandhi is also rated as the most powerful woman in the world. She was also the Time 100 most influential people in the world in 2007 and 2008.