- News Trump in India: Traffic update in Delhi
- Movies Bheeshma Day 4 Box Office Collections: Nithiin’s Movie To Break Even This Week!
- Technology Amazon Fab Phones Fest Feb 26 to 29: Get Up To 40% Off On Budget Smartphones
- Sports Liverpool 3-2 West Ham: Mane completes comeback as Reds match Man City record
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Finance NPCI Launches ‘UPI Chalega' Campaign Targeting New Users
- Automobiles Honda City 2020 Model To Be Unveiled On 16 March: Details, Bookings And Expected Price
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Here in Bangalore, you would find a lot of shopping places which are very much attractive, but there are a handful of shopping places in Bangalore City which are pleasant and indeed a treat. So take a look at some of these shopping places in Bangalore City.
1.MG Road- It is a known fact that MG road is one of the best shopping places in Bangalore. Here you find a lot of things your heart desires. From exquisite products to well known best brands in the market etc.
Not only there are a number of shopping outlets for you to spend loads of money, there are also eat outs and theaters for you to hang out with your friends and family. On MG road one would come across eye catchy products sold on the food path along side branded shops like that of Nike, Pantaloons, Soles etc. Indulging yourself on MG Road is one big treat indeed! The best part of MG road is that just a few meters away you would come across Brigade Road which is also another famous place for shopping! Brigade road is mostly filled with college students who simply wail their time window shopping and glancing their way through a number of restaurants!
2.Commercial Street – Another shopping place in Bangalore city which is well known on the Map! It is commercial street that draws a lot of attention to all classes of people. Whatever you need it is available on Commercial Street. The most famous shopping places in Bangalore city on Commercial Street is Favorite Shop, Weekender, Max, Tomatoes ( for kids) , Van Heusen etc.
Apart from these world class best brands, there are little gulllies that one needs to venture through. Lane into lane you would find shops which look like matchboxes selling items you have never seen before. Getting the latest fashion trends here at this shopping place in Bangalore City is through bargaining. Shopkeepers on commercial street love it when you bargain! Strange isn't it!
Visit Bangalore and discover the true way of shopping, to blow your mind away!