- 45 min ago Kriti Sanon Has Fashion Lessons For Those Who Want To Ace The Traditional Marathi Look
- 1 hr ago Karisma Kapoor Gives Us Awe-worthy Moments With Her Ethnic And Western Outfits
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 10 December 2019
- 14 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- News Citizenship bill patently unconstitutional, battleground to shift to SC, says Chidambaram
- Finance Gold On A Roll In 2019, More Returns Likely In 2020
- Sports Big Bout Indian Boxing League: Bombay Bullets climb to fourth with win over Bengaluru Brawlers
- Movies Shweta Basu Prasad Ends Marriage With Rohit Mittal; Thanks Him For 'Irreplaceable' Memories
- Technology Clash Of Clans Version 13 Update With Town Hall 13 Released For Android And iOS
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Here in Bangalore, you would find a lot of shopping places which are very much attractive, but there are a handful of shopping places in Bangalore City which are pleasant and indeed a treat. So take a look at some of these shopping places in Bangalore City.
1.MG Road- It is a known fact that MG road is one of the best shopping places in Bangalore. Here you find a lot of things your heart desires. From exquisite products to well known best brands in the market etc.
Not only there are a number of shopping outlets for you to spend loads of money, there are also eat outs and theaters for you to hang out with your friends and family. On MG road one would come across eye catchy products sold on the food path along side branded shops like that of Nike, Pantaloons, Soles etc. Indulging yourself on MG Road is one big treat indeed! The best part of MG road is that just a few meters away you would come across Brigade Road which is also another famous place for shopping! Brigade road is mostly filled with college students who simply wail their time window shopping and glancing their way through a number of restaurants!
2.Commercial Street – Another shopping place in Bangalore city which is well known on the Map! It is commercial street that draws a lot of attention to all classes of people. Whatever you need it is available on Commercial Street. The most famous shopping places in Bangalore city on Commercial Street is Favorite Shop, Weekender, Max, Tomatoes ( for kids) , Van Heusen etc.
Apart from these world class best brands, there are little gulllies that one needs to venture through. Lane into lane you would find shops which look like matchboxes selling items you have never seen before. Getting the latest fashion trends here at this shopping place in Bangalore City is through bargaining. Shopkeepers on commercial street love it when you bargain! Strange isn't it!
Visit Bangalore and discover the true way of shopping, to blow your mind away!