- 1 hr ago LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- 1 hr ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- 1 hr ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- 2 hrs ago Stress And Anxiety During Pregnancy? Here Are Some Helpful Tips
- News Anurag Thakur gets EC notice over 'Goli Maaro' slogans at election rally
- Technology Motorola G8 Renders Surface Online: Punch-Hole Display, Triple-Rear Cameras Tipped
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC vs FC Goa: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Movies Vijay To Team Up With THIS Director For His Next?
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Nita Ambani is actively involved in social work and she has received Samaj Seva Vishwa Bhushan at the Bharat Nari Shakti award function held on the International Women"s Day in 2005.
Nita Ambani's Career
As the Chairperson of Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Nita aims to develop a new model for education at the school level. She is also heading the Dhirubhai Ambani Foundation, a non-profit organization to provide education and health care services for the needy and under privileged people in India. She is all set to head the Reliance University in the coming years.
Born in Mumbai on November 1st, 1963, Nita as a child wanted to become a professional Indian Classical Dancer. She belonged to a middle class family, her father a senior executive with Birla and mother, a homemaker. Nita in her growing age felt that Chartered Accountancy was the preferred career option for her.
Later on she qualified as a teacher and an interior designer. Nita Ambani is a Commerce Graduate from Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics (Mumbai University).
Nita Ambani is the eldest daughter-in-law of Late Mr Dhirubhai Ambani. Nita and Mukesh Ambani together have 3 children- a daughter named Esha and two sons named Anant and Akash.
Nita Ambani is the woman behind the successful man Mukesh Ambani, an Indian Business Magnate and Managing Director of Reliance Industries!