- 7 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 8 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 9 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 9 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Day 57 Written Update – Chandana Is The New Caption Of The House
- News Seeking to provide Indian citizenship, Lok Sabha passes Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Netflix Subscription In Jaipur, Guntur
- Sports 13th South Asian Games: Naveen Kumar shines as Indian Kabaddi Team crush Sri Lanka to win gold medal
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Nita Ambani is actively involved in social work and she has received Samaj Seva Vishwa Bhushan at the Bharat Nari Shakti award function held on the International Women"s Day in 2005.
Nita Ambani's Career
As the Chairperson of Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Nita aims to develop a new model for education at the school level. She is also heading the Dhirubhai Ambani Foundation, a non-profit organization to provide education and health care services for the needy and under privileged people in India. She is all set to head the Reliance University in the coming years.
Born in Mumbai on November 1st, 1963, Nita as a child wanted to become a professional Indian Classical Dancer. She belonged to a middle class family, her father a senior executive with Birla and mother, a homemaker. Nita in her growing age felt that Chartered Accountancy was the preferred career option for her.
Later on she qualified as a teacher and an interior designer. Nita Ambani is a Commerce Graduate from Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics (Mumbai University).
Nita Ambani is the eldest daughter-in-law of Late Mr Dhirubhai Ambani. Nita and Mukesh Ambani together have 3 children- a daughter named Esha and two sons named Anant and Akash.
Nita Ambani is the woman behind the successful man Mukesh Ambani, an Indian Business Magnate and Managing Director of Reliance Industries!