- 53 min ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 1 hr ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Fabulous Fashion Goals With Her Amazing Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 12 December 2019
- News 12 yr old raped repeatedly by 4 men in Haryana
- Sports India vs West Indies: Key takeaways from T20 series: KL Rahul grabs chance; Rishabh Pant disappoints again
- Finance Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Lists At 64% Premium Over Issue Price
- Movies Birthday Exclusive! People Tend To Be At Ease Around Rajinikanth, Says Kishore
- Technology Huawei P40 To Feature Advanced Horizon Display: Launch By March 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
This Christmas tree is in USA and is said to be one of the oldest trees. The 162 feet tall grand fir normally requires 30 – 40,000 lights. Situated in a Idaho resort called Coeur d'Alene stands tall to reveal its history. The lighting extension cords run upto 2 miles creating a guiness world record for the tallest living Christmas tree.
In 2009, the tree was decorated with 40,000 LED lights and a 10 foot star at the tip. The decorations were grand as that was the year the tree was rated as the world's tallest. LED were chosen as it would save electricity by at least 90%.
The Fir tree is 162 foot tall, much bigger than the famous New York's Rockefeller Center Christmas tree. Coeur d'Alene resort conducts holiday light show to entertain people and kids buy connecting some special lights that dance to the music beats. The holiday light show was founded during 1980s and since then, the show has technologically evolved with million lights and colourful displays. The tree is also a popular Northwest tourist attraction.
Apart from the wonder tree, the resort offers a boat ride to the North Pole where one can imagine meeting Santa Claus. The Light show with the boat ride runs until New Year (1st January).
The world's tallest Christmas tree broke the record of the Oregon tree that is 152 ft tall. This makes the living Christmas tree, a must see for the travellers and tree lovers.