- 7 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 7 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 8 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 8 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Technology NASA Finds Water Ice On Mars; Could Life Be Possible?
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Kingfisher invites Bangaloreans to the city"s largest Costume Street Party. At the 'Kingfisher Run-in-Costume", participants are invited to display their creativity and run for fun in colourful and imaginative costumes. Irresistible rewards await the most innovative costume! So all are invited to come dressed to get noticed, and rewarded by well-known designers judging the “Run-in-Costume".
In keeping with the spirit of the marathon, Kingfisher - the Good Times partner of the TCS 10K marathon urges fellow Bangaloreans to “Run-in-Costume" at the Majja Run - an integral part of the World 10K marathon on Sunday, June 5.
Speaking about Kingfisher's association, Samar Singh Sheikhawat, Senior VP Marketing, United Breweries Ltd. said, "We believe in spreading the Good Times. Kingfisher is delighted to infuse the marathon with fun for all with the 'run in costume'. We really do hope the people of Bangalore enjoy themselves and spread the cheer. We look forward to rewarding runners in the most spectacular and stunning costumes."
Attractive rewards await participants of the 'Kingfisher Run-in-Costume". Kingfisher will be giving away two categories of prizes: 'Kingfisher Sakkath Bangalorean" - three individual prizes for the best dressed individuals & 'Kingfisher Bombaat Brigade" - a group prize for best formations based on a theme.
The 'Kingfisher Run-in-Costume" is part of the 'Majja Run" - a 6 km run which takes place alongside the actual 10K Marathon. The 'Kingfisher Run-in-Costume" has in the past resulted in a big street party with enthusiastic participation from thousands in innovative and crazy costumes.