- 3 min ago What Is Gaming Disorder And How It Can Be Treated
- 18 min ago Disha Patani And Other Divas Make A Fashionable Splash With Their Latest Magazine Covers
- 35 min ago This All-Natural Henna Hair Dye Is The Only Remedy You Need For Your Grey Hair
- 48 min ago Ranveer Singh Rocks Two Extremely Different Outfits, Which One Did You Like More?
- Technology Scientists Develop FrogPhone To Measure Wild Frog Population
- News One person, one gun: Govt moves further changes to Arms Amendment Bill
- Finance Sensex, Nifty End With Marginal Gains; End 2-Day Losing Run
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Reveals His Reaction After Watching Nani's 'Jersey': 'I Cried Four Times'
- Sports Joining Kobe, LeBron as 50-point Laker 'humbling' for Davis
- Automobiles Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Top 5 Most Successful Indian Women Entrepreneurs -
1. Indra Nooyi – The most popular Pepsi Co chief is known for her strong acumen business and finance strategies. The CFO and President of the beverage company has garnered about 30 billion dollars of deals in a couple of years. Indra Nooyi holds a master degree in Public Management from Yale University. She is also a master in finance and marketing from the IIMs Kolkata. Know about Indra Nooyi in detail.
2. Kiran Mazumdar Shaw – Shaw is rated as one of the most richest woman in Asia. The Bangalore university graduate did her masters in breweries at the Ballarat University. She continued working as a trainee in Carlton & United Beverages and then continued with her own company called Biocon. Today, Kiran Mazumdar Shaw's Biocon (click here for more details) is one of the biggest biopharmaceutical firms in India.
3. Naina Lal Kidwai – The vice chairman of JM Morgan Stanley is rated as the most succesful Indian businesswomen. She is the first women to be graduated from the Harvard business school. Kidwai was earlier the head of investment banking at ANZ Grindlays and then as the country head and group general manager at the HSBC group India. Know more about her, click here.
4. Indu Jain – One of the well known of the top 5 Indian women entrepreneurs, Indu Jain, is the Chairperson of the Times Group. The so known “Multi Faceted" lady is known for different identities that is from being entrepreneur to humanist to educationalist to spiritualist. The lady is to have played a very prominent role in the success of the Times Group. Click here to know Indu Jain's Biography.
5. Neelam Dhawan – The Microsoft India chief was the managing director and the head of the company's marketing sales and operations. Neelam Dhawan started her career with the FMCGs like Asian Paints and Hindusthan Lever. She then couldn't continue to be a part of the marketing and sales as the organization didn't prefer a woman to head the particular domain. Click here to check out Neelam Dhawan's biography.
Keep visiting this page for more detailed reads on these personalities.