- 11 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 16 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 20 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 21 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Gauri, the Punjabi Kudi broke all the social obligations and married the Muslim guy, Shah Rukh Khan. She is currently recognized as an Indian movie Producer and wife of the Bollywood King, Shah Rukh Khan.
Gauri Khan is a co-founder of Red Chillies Entertainment, a film production and distribution company. This woman behind a successful man made her directorial debut in Main Hoon Na. Till date she has produced 7 films under the Red Chillies Entertainment where all movies starred her husband as a lead actor. She was crowned the Queen of Bollywood at Zee Cine Awards in 2008. Also known as a costume designer, Gauri also has Kolkata Knight Riders (cricket team) as an asset. In the 90's she used to host a weekly Hind music countdown show named Oye.
Gauri Khan's background:
The beautiful 40 year old was born on 8th October, 1970 to Major Ramesh Chandra Chhiba in a Punjabi family. A Hindu of Mohyal origin, Gauri graduated from Modern School, Delhi and got a degree in History from Lady Shri Ram College (University of Delhi).
Gauri Khan's personal life:
Gauri Chhiba belonged to a strict Hindu family but she married her love with much difficulty. She met Shah Rukh Khan in 1984 and eventually married him in 1991. the couple has two children named Aryan and Suhana.
Gauri Khan sets an example of woman behind successful man and the couple has shown strong ties with being together since 20 years of marriage and the King Khan fans wish to see the couple together forever!