- 1 hr ago 15 Best Foods To Eat After A Workout
- 2 hrs ago 10 Reasons Why Marrying Your Best Friend Is A Wise Decision
- 2 hrs ago January 2020 Fashion Edit: Katrina Kaif's Fashion Was About Denims, Saris, And Fuss-Free Casuals
- 3 hrs ago Saraswati Puja 2020: Exude Festive Vibes With These Ivory And Golden Designer Outfits
- News Coronavirus: Indians stuck in China will have to mandatory undergo 14-day quarantine on arrival
- Movies Sezal Sharma Is Disappointed As Media Wrongly Uses Her Pictures For Sejal Sharma's Suicide
- Finance Tata Coffee Surges To 52-Week High On Strong Q3 Results
- Technology Apple HomePod Cheaper In India Compared To Anywhere Else In The World
- Sports Neeraj Chopra qualifies for Olympics with throws of 87.86m on comeback
- Automobiles Everve Electric Scooter To Debut At Auto Expo: Will Offer Futuristic Design And Top Performance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Gauri, the Punjabi Kudi broke all the social obligations and married the Muslim guy, Shah Rukh Khan. She is currently recognized as an Indian movie Producer and wife of the Bollywood King, Shah Rukh Khan.
Gauri Khan is a co-founder of Red Chillies Entertainment, a film production and distribution company. This woman behind a successful man made her directorial debut in Main Hoon Na. Till date she has produced 7 films under the Red Chillies Entertainment where all movies starred her husband as a lead actor. She was crowned the Queen of Bollywood at Zee Cine Awards in 2008. Also known as a costume designer, Gauri also has Kolkata Knight Riders (cricket team) as an asset. In the 90's she used to host a weekly Hind music countdown show named Oye.
Gauri Khan's background:
The beautiful 40 year old was born on 8th October, 1970 to Major Ramesh Chandra Chhiba in a Punjabi family. A Hindu of Mohyal origin, Gauri graduated from Modern School, Delhi and got a degree in History from Lady Shri Ram College (University of Delhi).
Gauri Khan's personal life:
Gauri Chhiba belonged to a strict Hindu family but she married her love with much difficulty. She met Shah Rukh Khan in 1984 and eventually married him in 1991. the couple has two children named Aryan and Suhana.
Gauri Khan sets an example of woman behind successful man and the couple has shown strong ties with being together since 20 years of marriage and the King Khan fans wish to see the couple together forever!