- News Coronavirus: Paracetamol price rises by 40% in India due to shuts down in China
- Movies Bigg Boss 9 Winner Prince Narula Claims Sidharth Shukla’s Win Was Fixed
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Quess East Bengal down Indian Arrows 3-1 to clinch much-needed win
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A31 With 5000mAh Battery To Be Launched Soon
- Finance Planning for 5 Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposit? List of Things to Check
- Travel Maha Shivratri 2020: Ancient Shiva Temples In India
- Automobiles 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift — All You Need To Know
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Mahatma Gandhi Road or MG Road, is the best location to hang out, especially when it comes to youngsters. This is one place in Bangalore City that is known for their well known eatery junctions and shopping centers.
Bangaloreans love to shop and eat and here on MG Road, there are multiple hangouts which is the best. From roadside wallas to exquisite shops, they are both mind blowing when it comes to great food.
When asked a few locals on what they thing about MG road, the first thing that came to their mind was the 'Barton Center'. A magnificent building with a vast variety of food joints and collections you would be pleased with. At the Barton Center on MG Road, one can hang out at the Cafe Coffee Shop over a delicious cup of fine espresso or sit around munching a blueberry muffin over internet access.
For most Bangaloreans, their favorite eat outs at MG Road is the roadside pani puri filled with yummy aloo doused with tamarind and jaggery water. This pani puri which is of a merge amount of only Rs 10/- can relive your senses and thus make you want to have one more round. Tourists too hang out at this famous street for the eat outs at MG Road can really sizzle your tongue.
Some of the famous eat outs at MG Road is classified according to prices and the luxury each of these hotels provide. Elite eat outs at MG Roads are that of the 30 Grand which is a fabulous and expensive multicuisine restaurant where one would need to spend around 600 rupees for a meal. Continental eat outs at MG Road is the famous Bangalore Bistro situated close to St Josephs College Of Commerce. Not forgetting, those who love North Indian delicacies, can indulge at the Ada Hind Ki, which is one of the best eat outs.
As a Bangalorean myself, I enjoy all these food joints on this spectacular road.