- Movies Sargun Mehta Wishes Hubby Ravi Dubey On Their 6th Wedding Anniversary With A Sweet Message
- Technology Week 49, 2019 Launch Roundup: Vivo iQOO Neo, Motorola One Hyper, Nokia 2.3, Vivo Y9s And More
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
The bar & restaurant is located in Calangute, the happening area in North Goa, on the famous Baga beach. The beach hangout is known for its beautiful ambience and is one hot choice to dine. The interiors of Brittos is quite unique, the bamboo fences, inverted basket lightings, clay pots hung to walls give a different feel and look to the visitors.
At Brittos, they serve variety food ranging from the traditional Goan to Chinese to Tandoor & Continental cuisines. The beach restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. One can also savor some delicious desserts like pastries, eggless cakes and all kinds of fresh sea-food. Brittos also includes an interesting store called Identiti which has cool beach stuff like sequined skirts, lycra beaded tops, trendy bags and foot wear.
At the bar, Brittos serve tasty Goan Feni, Indian beers, cocktails, port wine and a few national and international alcoholic beverages. Apart from the candlelight dinner at the beach shack, Brittos also offer some live musical nights such as karaoke and barbecue.
The India's finest beach restaurant is famous among the Goan locals as well as foreign travellers. The restaurant is a must see and an ideal place for families, couples, just married and even singles.
Cajetan Britto is the owner of the beach restaurant. Brittos is one place people would want to come again and again to spend their romantic evenings so why would you want to miss to taste the spicy Goan fish curry?, come to Brittos! .