- 2 min ago Happy Birthday Kartik Aaryan: Five Times The Actor Charmed With His Fashion Choices
- 32 min ago No Shave November Special: Benefits Of Beard Growth Serum And How To Apply It
- 41 min ago All Hell Breaks Loose When Indian Parents Find About Dating, 6 Tips To Guide Your Children
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 November 2019
- Sports Bangladesh PM arrives in Kolkata to attend Day/Night Test match
- Movies Broken But Beautiful Actor Vikrant Massey & Sheetal Thakur Had Secret Roka; To Get Engaged Soon
- Technology ISRO Postpones Launch Of Cartosat-3 Satellite To November 27
- Finance Bengaluru, Delhi, Mumbai Among Cities On New Global Prosperity Index
- News Writer Atish Ali Taseer who lost OCI card moves Supreme Court
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Mega Service Camp: Offers Vehicle Health Checks, Discounts & More
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
In India, extreme sports is not as famous as in other countries.
1.Sandakphu: This is located in west Bengal and the name means “ the heights of poison plants" as there are poisonous plants growing near the peaks. This adventure travel spot has the loftiest peak at Singhalia range in Sandakphu. It is a culminating point for many trekking routes in Darjeeling and Sikkim regions located 58Kms away from Darjeeling and is of 3,636mts in altitude. The trek starts from Manheybhanjan, Tonglu, Sandakphu and Phalut.. The charges are from Rs.200-300 per head. It is the weekends that see a lot of trekkers!
2.Singla: Trekking and hiking are two common activities here in Singla. Here, there are a number of families who take part in these two activities for the slopes are not that difficult to climb. The famous Giant Ganesh Himal and the Himalayan view is the two attractions, people crave to see apart form the green slopes. For kids, there is bi-cable cars which is safe and secured. If you are planning to take a family vacation/adventure travel, you can trek/hike in Singla during the months of February to November. The cost to trek here in Singla is around Rs.250 per head.
3.Karjat: Located on the Bhor Ghat, Sahayidri, western ghats and at the coastal plains of Konkan regions near Deccan. Karjuat, has an average elevation of 194 Meters lying on the banks of river Ulhas Khandpe Sandshi and Kondiwade. Karjat, is the best place for family vacations/adventure travel as one can indulge in water rafting on the Ulhas river. The best time for water rafting is during the peak season which is from July to September. The trekking cost is not more than Rs.300.
4.Gok: Located in Nepal. The trekking adventure travel in Nepal and Tibet is one of the famous extreme sports place in Asia. Nepal is one specialized place for trekking, water rafting ,peak climbing, wilderness expedition, family vacations, etc. The rates are about Rs.700 per head with includes food too! Here at Gok, the people are friendly and warm.
These are some of the best adventure travels for those who are in the mood for it.