- 1 hr ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 4 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 4 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 4 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- News J&K: Seven terrorist associates of Lashkar-e-Taiba, Hizbul Mujahideen arrested in Bandipora
- Movies Dance Plus 5: Shah Rukh Khan In Awe Of 'Fauji' Bhim Bahadur’s Performance
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Sports Pakistan trump Bangladesh to bag T20I series
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
In India, extreme sports is not as famous as in other countries.
1.Sandakphu: This is located in west Bengal and the name means “ the heights of poison plants" as there are poisonous plants growing near the peaks. This adventure travel spot has the loftiest peak at Singhalia range in Sandakphu. It is a culminating point for many trekking routes in Darjeeling and Sikkim regions located 58Kms away from Darjeeling and is of 3,636mts in altitude. The trek starts from Manheybhanjan, Tonglu, Sandakphu and Phalut.. The charges are from Rs.200-300 per head. It is the weekends that see a lot of trekkers!
2.Singla: Trekking and hiking are two common activities here in Singla. Here, there are a number of families who take part in these two activities for the slopes are not that difficult to climb. The famous Giant Ganesh Himal and the Himalayan view is the two attractions, people crave to see apart form the green slopes. For kids, there is bi-cable cars which is safe and secured. If you are planning to take a family vacation/adventure travel, you can trek/hike in Singla during the months of February to November. The cost to trek here in Singla is around Rs.250 per head.
3.Karjat: Located on the Bhor Ghat, Sahayidri, western ghats and at the coastal plains of Konkan regions near Deccan. Karjuat, has an average elevation of 194 Meters lying on the banks of river Ulhas Khandpe Sandshi and Kondiwade. Karjat, is the best place for family vacations/adventure travel as one can indulge in water rafting on the Ulhas river. The best time for water rafting is during the peak season which is from July to September. The trekking cost is not more than Rs.300.
4.Gok: Located in Nepal. The trekking adventure travel in Nepal and Tibet is one of the famous extreme sports place in Asia. Nepal is one specialized place for trekking, water rafting ,peak climbing, wilderness expedition, family vacations, etc. The rates are about Rs.700 per head with includes food too! Here at Gok, the people are friendly and warm.
These are some of the best adventure travels for those who are in the mood for it.