- 12 hrs ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 15 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 16 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 16 hrs ago Diwali 2019: Let Bollywood Divas Inspire You To Wear Gorgeous Light Festive Outfits
- Sports India vs South Africa, 3rd Test: Live Update: India look to continue dominance on Day 2 at Ranchi
- News Pakistan to procure more advanced drones: IB report
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Elimination: Shocking! Mahira Sharma Safe; Abu Or Dey - Who Might Get Evicted?
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Finance 5 Stocks That Rose The Most This Week
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Technology BSNL Might Bring Cable TV, Broadband, Landline Services Under One Bill: Report
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
The singer who himself has handwritten the famous 1960's anthem,' The Times They Are A-Changin' has been sold at the recent auction. As per the reports the bid for the Anthem was to be around 200,000 to 300,000 dollars but the bidder went up higher to an amazing price of 422,500 dollars.
The anthem, 'The Times They Are A-Changin' consists about two pages of a notebook, manuscript. It is written by Bob Dylan himself with a pencil and the document features four verses of the anthem, 'The Times They Are A-Changin' without musical notations.
The unique description about this anthem, written by Bob Dylan, was done in the year 1964 by the singer who turns 70 next year. This Anthem, 'The Times They Are A-Changin' by Bob Dylan, was considered one of the most celebrated tunes of that decade, inspired a protest movement that challenged attitudes towards race, poverty and the Vietnam War.