- 37 min ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 5 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 9 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 11 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- Sports Big Bash League BBL 2019-20: Complete Squads, Captains & Home Grounds of all eight BBL teams
- News Biryani seller thrashed over caste discrimination in Delhi
- Movies Salman Khan Reveals ‘Dabangg 4’ Has Already Fallen Into Place
- Technology How To Access The New Windows 10 File Explorer
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The singer who himself has handwritten the famous 1960's anthem,' The Times They Are A-Changin' has been sold at the recent auction. As per the reports the bid for the Anthem was to be around 200,000 to 300,000 dollars but the bidder went up higher to an amazing price of 422,500 dollars.
The anthem, 'The Times They Are A-Changin' consists about two pages of a notebook, manuscript. It is written by Bob Dylan himself with a pencil and the document features four verses of the anthem, 'The Times They Are A-Changin' without musical notations.
The unique description about this anthem, written by Bob Dylan, was done in the year 1964 by the singer who turns 70 next year. This Anthem, 'The Times They Are A-Changin' by Bob Dylan, was considered one of the most celebrated tunes of that decade, inspired a protest movement that challenged attitudes towards race, poverty and the Vietnam War.