- 4 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 10 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 10 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 11 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- Movies Sargun Mehta Wishes Hubby Ravi Dubey On Their 6th Wedding Anniversary With A Sweet Message
- Technology Week 49, 2019 Launch Roundup: Vivo iQOO Neo, Motorola One Hyper, Nokia 2.3, Vivo Y9s And More
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
All you need to do is pack your bags and select one of the happiest places on earth for the journey of a lifetime. Lonely Planet in their new publication 1000 Ultimate Experiences lists the world"s 10 happiest places. The list is as follows:
Denmark: You can dip into the cultural and historical heritage that Denmark. Travel comfortably by overnight cruise from Copenhagen to Oslo and by train to Stockholm for a unique experience. Be amazed by the contrasts, from Viking Capitals to the wild nature.
Wuyi Shan, China: Located at the foot of the southeastern slope of Huanggang Mountain, the main peak of the Wuyi Mountains, Wuyishan City sits on hilly land consisting of red gravel rocks. The city boasts unique natural scenery of bluish-green waters and reddish hills. The physiognomy of Wuyishan is typical Danxia Landscape.
Andorra: Looking for sheer winter pleasures? Andorra is the apt place for you. If you would like to try something different, how about climbing a few of the 9 Via Ferratas Andorra has to offer!
Malawi: Each of Malawi"s regions, and the country as a whole, can offer itineraries at up market and mid-market levels. They can be relaxed, or packed with a variety of activities. There are also plenty of specialist niche activities/tours, which can be catered for, including: cycling, diving, eco-tourism, trekking, bird watching, weddings & honeymoons, and many more.
Hidakagawa, Wakayama, Japan: Visit the historical temple Dojoji built in 701. At Dojoji, the visitors are told this story as scenes from it depicted on picture scrolls are shown.
Colombia: This is a country that will stimulate you in every manner. Rather we can say that Colombia is a country for the traveler than the tourist.
Bhutan: The place is for those who love trekking. The majestic hillsides will provide you with ultimate challenges in trekking.
Texas: Experience the large variety of wildlife and beautiful scenery in Texas. If you are a snowbird from the North, you will absolutely love Texas.
Montreal, Canada: Just walk around Montreal for sheer pleasure.
japan,vanuatu: Enjoy the magic of islands at japan,vanuatu.