- Technology Best Selling Samsung Mobiles On Sale At Flipkart Republic Day Sale And Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, 17 MLAs taken in police custody
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
At Cidade de Goa pleasure seekers, the curious and those simply wanting to get away from it all can do just that. Set between a green hill and the deep blue sea Cidade de Goa has the most breathtaking views; pretty and picturesque lush gardens; authentic cuisine and one of Goa's best seashore.
While offering a unique experience in itself, Cidade de Goa is a complete family destination promising fresh and exciting holiday experiences for all age groups. The tailor-made packages at Cidade de Goa allows one to explore the local Goan culture, exhilarate in the outdoors, discover the spirit within, savor fine cuisines, indulge in opulent luxury, beachside bliss and pamper the children with Fun Breaks 2OO8, Easy Escapes 2OO8, Leisure Getaways and Wellness Retreat 2OO8.
Cidade de Goa's culinary delight begins with Alfama the fine dinning restaurant serving cuisines of the former Portuguese colonies such as Brazil, Goa and Mozambique. Cidade de Goa offers a wide variety of activities that allow the family to participate, bond and spend quality time together. Because a
vacation is built on memorable experiences, we have for your use tennis courts, a recreation centre, steam, sauna and gymnasium, daily participation in a range of multi faceted activities for adults and kids, the Kidade Park for outdoor activities overlooking the blue Arabian Sea in addition to the specially crafted Kidade Menu.
Over the last twenty five years Cidade de Goa has hosted an august presence of dignitaries and high profile personalities from crowned heads, media moguls, avant-garde artists, writers, scientists and sports personalities. Cidade de Goa was the privileged IFFI (International Film Festival of India) Hospitality partner for the year 2007 and played host to all the glitz and glamour of Hollywood and Bollywood.
Prominent among them has been the Dalai Lama, Subroto Roy - Sahara, Shobha De, Rakesh Sharma - Astronaut, Shahrukh Khan, Asha Bhosle Dev Anand, John Abraham, Saif Ali Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Rekha, Shabana Azmi, Rajesh Khanna, Govinda Mark Robinson, Wallushka, Prasad Bidappa, Sylvester Dacunha/ Nisha Dacunha, Shan, Kunal Ganjawalla, Colonial Cousins Leslie / Hariharan, Suresh Wadkar, Sonu Nigam, Abhijeet Sawant, Tabu, Pooja Bhatt, Mahesh Bhatt, Ameesha Patel among others.