- 10 min ago Madhuri Dixit-Nene Skincare Routine: Besan Face Pack For A Quick Refresher; DIY In 5 Steps!
- 37 min ago Eid 2022: Deepika Padukone To Sara Ali Khan, Your Ethnic Outfit Guide From B-Town Beauties
- 1 hr ago New WHO Initiative Aims To Stop The Spread Of Malaria Vectors: What You Should Know
- 2 hrs ago Eating Refined Grains Such As White Rice May Increase Premature Heart Disease Risk
- News Thane court acquits Bakery owner in child labour case
- Movies House Of The Dragon Season 1 Episode 7 Review: Darkness All Around
- Sports India Women vs Pakistan Women: Pak score upset 13-run win to leave Asia Cup wide open
- Technology Google Pixel 7 Goes Out-of-Stock on Flipkart; When Can You Get Yours?
- Finance Multibagger Tata Group Stock Zooms 6% As Sales Grew Double-digit, Buy Stock: Says Motilal Oswal
- Automobiles Hero Vida V1 Plus & V1 Pro Electric Scooters Launched In India - Prices Start At Rs 1.45 Lakh
- Travel Great Pyramid of Giza: The Only Standing Structure from The Seven Wonders of The Ancient World
- Education Jamia Millia Islamia launches new MSc Virology program: know details and how to apply
Recently, a video posted by IAS officer Awanish Sharan has gone viral and is making news around on Twitter. In the video, a woman holding a child is seen sitting on the floor of a metro while other people occupy seats around her. Not a single person bothered to give up their seat to the mother.
The video was heartbreaking to watch. The video's title reads, "Your degree is simply a piece of paper, your education is seen in your behaviour." More than eight lakh people have seen the video and garnered many reactions criticising other commuters in the metro.
One user on Twitter also pointed out that the video posted here is an old video and stated that the woman had been offered a seat by numerous people, but she declined and opted to sit on the floor since it was more comfortable there and to carry the child on her lap. He added that not everything looks as they are shown on social media.
आपकी डिग्री सिर्फ़ एक काग़ज़ का टुकड़ा है, अगर वो आपके व्यवहार में ना दिखे. pic.twitter.com/ZbVFn4EeAX— Awanish Sharan (@AwanishSharan) June 18, 2022
If we look into the previous instances, there are many such examples of indifference in the metro. One among them was held in 2017, when an elderly Muslim man was denied a seat in the Delhi metro by a group of young people who called him disrespectful names and insulted him for his appearance.
The incident happened when a young man refused to give up an older citizen's seat on the metro and was also abused by him and told to travel to Pakistan if he wanted a coach ticket.
What are your thoughts on this video? Let us know by commenting.
- newsCommuting Regularly By Underground Metro Train Can Harm Your Health!
- lifeViral Video: 'Don't Be Shaktimaan, Be Buddhiman', UP Police On Shirtless Youth's Failed Stunt On Moving Truck
- lifeVideo Of A Little Girl Making 'Beds' For Her 'Friends' Is Sure To Warm Any Cold Heart
- pulseHotel That Never Lands: Nuclear-Powered, AI-Piloted Flying Hotel Video Amazes And Irks Netizens
- womenViral Video: Woman Drives Bus For 10 Km After Driver Suffers Seizure; Takes Him To Hospital, Drops Passengers
- pulseViral: Online Engagement Ceremony Of This Couple Is Something You May Have Not Seen
- pulseViral Video: This Dog Will Inspire You To Head To The Gym Everyday
- pulseThis Viral Video Shows A Cool Technique To Perfectly Peel Hard-Boiled Egg
- pulseViral: Drunk Man Teasing And Playing With Snake Will Send Chills Down Your Spine
- pulseFunny Viral Video: Learn From These People How To Celebrate Your Bike's Birthday
- lifeSachin Tendulkar Shares Heartwarming Video Of A Differently Abled Boy Playing Cricket
- pulseViral: Patient Plays Violin During His Brain Surgery To Help Doctor