- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
When this woman received an Amazon-themed cake on her 39th birthday, from her witty husband, she "felt so understood". Why? Because her love for the largest online retailer runs so deep that not once, but she clicks the 'Add to cart' button three times a week.
For the wife, Emily McGuire, who is a photographer in North Carolina, nothing makes her happier than eagerly waiting for an Amazon package every week. Therefore, this cake was beyond surprise for her.
The amazon delivery-shaped cake came with edible shipping details and Amazon Prime box tape, mentioned a Today Show report on Thursday, July 25. Emily said, "As soon as I saw the cake, I was like, 'He gets me'. I felt so understood!"
Apart from sharing it on her Instagram page, Emily has also shared it on Facebook so that the world can witness her love for Amazon. Sharing the pictures of this quirky cake, she wrote, "When you order a lot from Amazon, you get an Amazon box cake."
It was Sweet Dreams Bakery of Dunn, which made this creative cake. The report also mentioned that the cake took 8 hours to complete. It seems not us, but the cake itself is enjoying the viral fame and netizens are in awe over the imagination of the husband. While in Facebook, the post garnered more than 500 likes and 402 shares till now and in Instagram, the cake pictures got 1510 likes.
Here's how netizens have responded to the sweet post-