- 1 hr ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 15 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 15 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- 23 hrs ago Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Chahatein & Indian Idol 12 Swap Places; Colors TV Retains 2nd Place
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Manu Bhaker, Yashaswini Deswal fail to qualify for women's 10m Air Pistol final
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
When this woman received an Amazon-themed cake on her 39th birthday, from her witty husband, she "felt so understood". Why? Because her love for the largest online retailer runs so deep that not once, but she clicks the 'Add to cart' button three times a week.
For the wife, Emily McGuire, who is a photographer in North Carolina, nothing makes her happier than eagerly waiting for an Amazon package every week. Therefore, this cake was beyond surprise for her.
The amazon delivery-shaped cake came with edible shipping details and Amazon Prime box tape, mentioned a Today Show report on Thursday, July 25. Emily said, "As soon as I saw the cake, I was like, 'He gets me'. I felt so understood!"
Apart from sharing it on her Instagram page, Emily has also shared it on Facebook so that the world can witness her love for Amazon. Sharing the pictures of this quirky cake, she wrote, "When you order a lot from Amazon, you get an Amazon box cake."
It was Sweet Dreams Bakery of Dunn, which made this creative cake. The report also mentioned that the cake took 8 hours to complete. It seems not us, but the cake itself is enjoying the viral fame and netizens are in awe over the imagination of the husband. While in Facebook, the post garnered more than 500 likes and 402 shares till now and in Instagram, the cake pictures got 1510 likes.
Here's how netizens have responded to the sweet post-