- 4 hrs ago Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- 5 hrs ago 9 Skin Care Tips You Need To Follow This Winter Season
- 6 hrs ago Kangana Ranaut Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With A Ralph Lauren Suit
- 6 hrs ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- News Delhi Assembly polls: RJD contesting in alliance with Congress, declares candidates on 4 seats
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Technology Jio Working On UPI Payments Via MyJio App To Compete With Google Pay
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Just like flying, walking on water has always been a thing that has fascinated us humans, right? Well, we might not have been able to walk on water, but this Chinese man can definitely jump on it. And no, this is not a clickbait!
In a video that caught the fascination of many, we can see 28 years old, Zhang Chengqiang jumping on water, not once but very many times.
A King Fu Pro
Zhang is a Kung Fu pro who is a master at jumping, has been practising the art of Kung Fu for as long as 18 years and can perform various deeds that will leave you speechless. For instance, he can jump through his looped arms and also jump higher than his height. I mean, can you even believe that! (But, it seems he can do it all!) But, his skill of jumping on water does take the top spot. When you look at him doing the deed, it looks like he is pushing the water with his feet.
He Shares His Secret
In the video, Zhang also shares his secret with the audience. And the secret is sheer determination and practice, practice and practice. He attempted the feat various times before he actually mastered it. Your core strength plays a major role here.
Word Of Caution!!
For all you people who watched the video and are tempted to try it, we would like to warn you that is not safe to imitate it without a thought. You need to have a certain set of skills, core strength and practice to do what he does. And you still might not be able to do it. So, safety first!