- 33 min ago Amazon Great Indian Festival: Up To 50% Off On Protein Powders
- 1 hr ago Remedial Measures In Astrology To Counter Different Problems In Life
- 4 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 02 October To 08 October 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 02 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- Sports UFC Vegas 61 results and recap: Yan Xiaonan edges out Mackenzie Dern in her first main event
- Finance This Multibagger Stock Is Locked In Upper Circuit For Past 7 Days And Gained The Highest In September
- News WhatsApp bans 2.3 million Indian accounts banned in August: Report
- Technology Jio, Airtel, and Vi 5G Services in India; Here's How Fast Your Internet Will Be
- Movies Kantara Day 2 Box Office Collection: Positive Reviews Send The Numbers Up High
- Automobiles Skoda India Witnesses 17 % Increase In Sales - Kushaq, Slavia Continue To Perform Well
- Education IGNOU Exam Form 2022 Out for December Term End Examinations, Apply Now at ignou.ac.in
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
A woman shared her experience in a TikTok video talking about how she landed a job interview by replying to a rejection email with a meme. She goes by the name @swedishswan.
Image Source: @swedishswan/TikTok
"I recently received another letter of rejection from a position I applied for and was very interested in. So I learned a lesson from Gen Z by choosing to follow up with the employer by sending a viral meme, he said in a TikTok video.
She sent the meme featuring Fernando Botero's portrait of Pope Leo X and had the words "y tho" written in white letters.
The meme, according to @swedishswan, was popular. The employer contacted her shortly after the meme was sent to let her know they had changed their minds.
She added, "Anyhow, it worked. They informed me via email once more that they wanted to interview me. I can't believe that worked. "
The video has garnered more than 1.8 million views as of 18 July. Soon after @swedishswan posted the video, many TikTok users started commenting on the post. Some of the comments are:
"This is the success story we needed in these dark times."
"I feel like a lot of interviewing is just for personality and the fact that you showed some... they were like, 'Wait a minute, this person is cool".
"Being funny with recruiters is so underappreciated because I hate sending rejections and want the best for everyone - this would have made my year".
"Oh my god, I just applied for ten jobs this week and I am 100 per cent doing this now."
- festivalsFour Temples In India That Will Help You To Land Your Dream Job
- wellnessCOVID-19: 10 Ways To Manage Stress Due To Layoff
- beyond loveImportant Traits Required For A Strong Professional Relationship
- pulseMeet The Tantric Witch Who Uses Group Masturbation As Her Teaching
- lifeHave Fun & Get Hired At The Renaissance Bangalore High Grounds Hotel
- wellnessSleep Well To Avoid Eating Junk Food Due To Job Stress
- pulseWrite For Us- Earn Name, Fame & Money
- pulseThis Guy Paints Bananas And Gets Paid For It!
- pulseSome Of The Most Unique Resume Ideas That Are Not On Paper
- pulseJobs That Will Make You Feel Jealous
- pulseAfter Seeing This, Never Complain About Your Job!
- wellnessHigh-Stressed Jobs Can Lead To Early Grave