- 7 hrs ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 16 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 17 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 17 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Is Rock Steady At First Place; Shakti Out Of TRP Race
- News PM tears into Pakistan at 'Howdy Modi', says "Its a breeding ground of terrorism"
- Sports Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool: Joy of six for Klopp's men
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Reportedly, after Taylor Swift became the cover girl of the Elle magazine, the sale dropped by 60,000 copies. Other magazines like Glamour and Marie Claire, also witnesses drop in sale when Taylor Swift was on the cover page.
“Taylor Swift doesn"t create the same kind of narrative that people love to follow, like say, Kim Kardashian. The days of being a nice person and just looking pretty on cover are behind us," says one of the pop culture experts.
Lady Gaga on the other hand, still holds on her charm. When was on the cover page of Rolling Stone's it went on to become the best selling issue of the magazine. The same was repeated for Cosmopolitan, Vanity Fair and Elle.
“Lady GaGa is consistently provocative, both onstage and off. As far as selling magazines, it"s almost better to be hated," said the expert.