- 13 hrs ago Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 22 hrs ago Sebaceous Horn (Devil’s Horn): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 23 hrs ago Exclusive: Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa Shares The Secret For Glowing And Flawless Skin
- 23 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Kareena Kapoor Khan, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- News Spice-2000 bombs and the Balakot connection; What’s new about these upgraded 'building blasters'
- Technology How To Share Pictures Without Compression On WhatsApp
- Finance Petrol, Diesel To Get Expensive As Crude Jumps 13% On Attack in Saudi
- Sports Niemann joins elite company with Greenbrier Classic victory
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
And this isn't the first time Taylor Swift appeared on a commercial, the blonde pop star had also promoted a print ad. Taylor Swift had also made a statement for her thin make-up for natural themed ads.
Meanwhile, being the CoverGirl spokesperson, the country singer attended the CoverGirl 50th Anniversary Celebration at BOA Steakhouse in West Hollywood on Wednesday. Wearing a little black dress by Mark & James and Dolce & Gabbana shoes, she was joined by her fellow CoverGirl spokesperson Ellen DeGeneres on the yellow carpet. Taylor Swift was just perfect with her black strapless dress and satin ankle strap heels for the CoverGirl's 50th Anniversary Party.