- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News JEE Main 2020 results declared: Direct link to download
- Finance Should You Say "Yes" To The Yes Bank Shares?
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Elizabeth Hurley who was once married to Indian Businessman, Arun Nayar divorced him after they found themselves incompatible to each other.
The new couple, Elizabeth Hurley and Shane Warne got cosy on the social networking site, Twitter which shocked fans about their online romance once again.
After their short love story last year in 2010, things between them have sparked a fire.
On Twitter, the couple was seen flirting with each other which left everyone wondering if they are back together. They shared intimate details about their New Year's resolutions and flirted a little too which was quite obvious that there is something going on.
According to the posts on the Social Networking site, Twitter, Warne asked his one time love, Hurley what her resolutions are to which she tweeted, " Lots of them and they all begin with Start or Stop. You're being blond...as in Stop eating sweeties and Start doing sit ups xx."
There were other tweets too where Shane Warne tweeted saying,"Enjoy rabbit food me - not !!!!! Enjoy NYE with Damian..." to which Elizabeth Hurley replies saying that,"I didn't mean u to stop eating sweeties & do sit ups-they're my resolutions. I know you''re a salad eating gym bunny by nature xx."
This is clear cut proof that the Elizabeth Hurley- Shane Warne romance is on.