- 7 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 12 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 16 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 18 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Super Sunday With Sudeepa – Raju Talikote Gets Eliminated
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Hetmyer and Hope fire West Indies to victory
- News Tension prevails in AMU against CAA after Jamia Millia Islamia, cops use batons, teargas
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
“I love him. He"s been in my life a very long time. He"s my friend,". I think it"s awesome people are interested, I don"t understand why." said Selena Gomez
Although Selena Gomez revealed that she wouldn't be spending time with the teen singer on Valentine's Day, Bieber apparently designed a special flower arrangement for her for the special Day. Selena Gomez, who was previously linked with Nick Jonas and Taylor Lautner, had claimed that she thought of Bieber as a "Brother" and that she can't think of dating him.
Even Bieber admits that he has been dating someone special and also wants to move back to Canada, his homeland. The pop singer who is presently living in Atlanta, Georgia wants to buy his first house in in Canada. While the famous astrologer Terry Nazon has reportedly predicted that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez will part ways this year.
Meanwhile at the Grammys, Justin Bieber lost out Best New Artist award to Esperanza Spalding on Sunday night and his mentor Usher, is not quite happy with his loss. He reportedly told the reporters backstage that he wished that Justin had won.