- 1 min ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black-hued Attire And Ups The Fashion Bar
- 22 min ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- 32 min ago Amazing Health Benefits Of Guava For Babies
- 52 min ago Panipat Actress, Kriti Sanon's Sari And Sports Shoes Look Is What We Want To Nail
- News He has performed his duty: Cyberabad CP V C Sajjanar's brother
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st T20I: Live Update: Kohli's band look to pick up an early lead
- Movies Parth Samthaan Reacts To Rumours Of Dating Erica Fernandes; Says She's Reserved
- Technology Apple Updates "Clips" App With Memoji, Animoji, And More
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
There were a number of guests who attended the royal wedding, like the Beckhams, Elton John and his partner etc. But one family who is considered to be an important part of America was uninvited, any guesses? Well, it is indeed The Obamas.
In regard to the Obamas attending the royal wedding, there was however no information. But, all controversies can be laid to rest as sources say the Obamas have come to UK to see Kate Middleton and her Prince William. Reports say that the Obamas were very comfortable at the Buckingham Palace, interacting with the new royal couple and Prince Philip too.
It is also revealed that Prince William and Kate Middleton will visit California in the month of July. Will they get the same royal treatment from the Obamas?