- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Brochure Leaked: Will Arrive In Four Trims, Nine Colours
- News Muslims from Pakistan, Bangladesh should be thrown out of country: Shiv Sena
- Sports Mourinho unhappy with timing of Premier League break for Spurs
- Technology Forget 5G, Japan To Launch 6G Wireless Technology By 2030
- Movies Disco Raja Day 1 Worldwide Collections: Ravi Teja's Film Gets A Good Start
- Travel 7 Popular Indian Landmarks To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance 5 Best International Equity Mutual Funds In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
There were a number of guests who attended the royal wedding, like the Beckhams, Elton John and his partner etc. But one family who is considered to be an important part of America was uninvited, any guesses? Well, it is indeed The Obamas.
In regard to the Obamas attending the royal wedding, there was however no information. But, all controversies can be laid to rest as sources say the Obamas have come to UK to see Kate Middleton and her Prince William. Reports say that the Obamas were very comfortable at the Buckingham Palace, interacting with the new royal couple and Prince Philip too.
It is also revealed that Prince William and Kate Middleton will visit California in the month of July. Will they get the same royal treatment from the Obamas?