- 2 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 8 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 9 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 10 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Movies Aamir Khan Is Unrecognisable In His New Look From The Sets Of Laal Singh Chaddha
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Natalie Portman sizzled with her bold and beautiful pink gown at the Golden globes and white beaded gown at the SAG awards. Her white beaded Azzaro gown and Tiffany jewelry was priced at million. But Natalie, now, believes in wearing a comfortable outfit for the big Hollywood event. The People magazine, recently, quoted Natalie Portman as saying that she believes in wearing something that leaves good space for her baby's growth.
"It's certainly all about leaving space for growth but it is always surprising also that that's become the conversation instead of the movies now, unfortunately - what are you wearing?".
Earlier, at the 2008 Oscars, pregnant Jessica Alba donned a strapless Marchesa gown which draped freely over her baby bump and even Nicole Kidman with a black Balenciaga dress pleased many fashionistas. Hopefully, Natalie Portman's outfit will be able to catch the eyes for her fans and the fashion critics at this year's awards.