- 12 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 13 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 13 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 14 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- News HSSC Clerk Result 2019 to be declared this month itself
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Teresa Scanlan, won every heart with her beauty, exquisite sense of style, intelligence and talent. Judges were left impressed after she played “White Water Chopsticks" on piano, in the talent round. She reached out to the mass with her appeal for creating awareness about eating disorder in America. Miss America 2011 said, “We simply can"t afford to let this issue go on because millions of girls and boys are out there dying from eating disorders. You can be this successful and you don"t have to hurt yourself, you don"t have to go to extremes. I never passed up a cookie on my journey here."
A graduate from Scottsbluff High School, Teresa Scanlan received a scholarship of ,000, on winning the Miss America 2011 pageant. She holds high aims of entering a law school, being a judge and then a politician. “At this point, attorneys and politicians are looked down on and have terrible reputations for being greedy and power hungry and I really think it"s important for people who have their heart and mind in the right place get into those powerful positions," said Miss America 2011.
On stage looking beautiful wearing a one shoulder white dress studded with crystals, with a bright smile and tears of joy as Miss America 2010, Caressa Cameron crowed her the new Miss America 2011, Teresa Scanlan, promised to fight for every cause she has mentioned and also achieve her aims for the good of her country.