- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 12 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 13 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- News Haryana NTSE Level 1 results 2019 declared
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Motion Activated Night Light 2 Launched At Rs. 599 In India
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
“I think I"m going to get a huge basket and find a lot of cool stuff to put in it," Justin Bieber told Parade magazine. She"s always traveling and losing stuff, so I"m going to get stuff she"s lost. I"ll get her flowers, and take her to lunch."
Apart from his Valentine's day plans, Justin Bieber also discussed about him performing at the 53rd Grammy awards.
“It shocks me that I"m up for two Grammys," he said. It"s real exciting to just think that this is possible and to be able to put that on my shelf and look at that and be proud is really awesome."
Meanwhile, Bieber has found a new mentor, and that is, none other than actor Will Smith, who is said to be guiding him for his upcoming big project. The teen hit maker has reportedly been offered for a movie deal with the Smith''s production company Overbrook.
"The Smith family''s been really amazing to me and supportive in everything I''m doing. Their family''s just really nice and good people. He''s definitely looking at different scripts for me and trying to develop stuff... I would definitely love to get more into acting and explore that area," said Justin Bieber.
"I just want to be an all round entertainer and... be the ultimate entertainer, whether that''s singing, acting, dancing or performing," Justin Bieber added.