- Sports Ashmita Chaliha, Siril Verma clinch All India Senior ranking titles
- News India successfully test-fire K-4 ballistic missile from INS Arihant
- Movies Superstar Kiccha Sudeep Reacts To The Rumours Of Playing A Cop In Rajamouli’s RRR
- Technology YouTube Guide: Here's How To Delete Or Restore A Video
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Fame to Jennifer Aniston brings no happy memories, it reminds her of constantly being on the limelight for all wrong reasons and constant speculations about her love life. Talking more about fame Jennifer Aniston says, “There"s nothing real about it. Sometimes, you wake up and think, 'I don"t know if I"m as big as this beast. Will today be the day when it gets me?" Because you"re only one person like everybody else, with veins and a heart, and yet you"re projected as almost superhuman.
There"s certain things that come with that – cameras in your face, lies, rumours, the part of you that wants to give and the part you have to keep desperately to yourself. Because there"s so much that"s picked at, or taken, or wanted."
Jennifer Aniston wants to leave the fame behind and lead a normal life away from the limelight and constant answering question of the media but however, that does not seem likely.