- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 12 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 14 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- News Tripura TET Result 2019 released: Check document scrutiny date
- Finance PAN-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Nears: Here's What To Do
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Fame to Jennifer Aniston brings no happy memories, it reminds her of constantly being on the limelight for all wrong reasons and constant speculations about her love life. Talking more about fame Jennifer Aniston says, “There"s nothing real about it. Sometimes, you wake up and think, 'I don"t know if I"m as big as this beast. Will today be the day when it gets me?" Because you"re only one person like everybody else, with veins and a heart, and yet you"re projected as almost superhuman.
There"s certain things that come with that – cameras in your face, lies, rumours, the part of you that wants to give and the part you have to keep desperately to yourself. Because there"s so much that"s picked at, or taken, or wanted."
Jennifer Aniston wants to leave the fame behind and lead a normal life away from the limelight and constant answering question of the media but however, that does not seem likely.