- 4 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 4 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 6 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 6 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan: 'I'll Be Lying If I Say I Really Struggled'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- News Govt issues 8-point 'myth-buster' on controversial Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Jennifer Aniston and Bradley Cooper relationship dates back in 2009 when the couple were spotted dining in a New York hotel and were linked as to be dating. Sources say that Jen and Cooper have been in contact from past few weeks and that Jennifer always has a soft spot for her "attractive and charming" Bradley (that's what she thinks).
Its not just about Bradley's looks that Jennifer admires but also appreciates him because of his low profile. Sources say that this match in behaviour is the reason for the good friendship. Earlier, several reports had stated that Jennifer Aniston was keen on rekindling her romance with the star.
It is also said that Jennifer Aniston is been texting Bradley Cooper since his split with Renee Zellweger.
Is Jennifer Aniston giving another chance to her relationship with Bradley? Share your opinion through comments.