- 14 hrs ago Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- 14 hrs ago 10 Simple And Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Puffy Eyes
- 15 hrs ago Malaika Arora And Amyra Dastur Makes Us Want To Buy More And More Dresses
- 16 hrs ago Fashion Lovers, For Sure You Will Be Stunned To See These Jaw-Dropping Couture Cakes
- News 7th Pay Commission latest news: DA hike a reality, not a pay increase
- Technology You Can Buy These Smartphones With Premium Features Under Rs. 25,000
- Finance Caution: New Fraud Via UPI On The Rise
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Spinners failed to impress
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Automobiles Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
But, according to sources, the Desperate Housewives actress, Eva Longoria says that she has no plans to remove her sentimental tattoo she has engraved on her wrist.
Eva Longoria's tattoo in Roman Numerals is the date of her wedding day which is July 7th, 2007. She got the stunning body art after she wed the 28-year-old basketball player, Tony Parker.
After her divorce last year following that husband Tony Parker cheated on her with another woman which was their family friend, the Desperate Housewives actress Eva Longoria has no intentions of removing the marriage tattoo.
The 35-year-old star, Eva Longoria stated," Just so everyone knows I still have all my tattoos! Nothing is being removed, although I am always up for more tattoos."
The Desperate housewives actress was seen attending Jeremy Renner's birthday party in Los Angeles last weekend.