- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
“I love to cook," she said. “I also make a mean Southern sweet tea from a recipe my mom passed on to me. It"s really good. I make it for my boys (sons) all the time." Showbizspy.com quoted Britney Spears as saying.
The 29-yr-old also spoke about her childhood and in connection with it she revealed all that she felt the first time she came to know about "Sex". Britney Spears admitted that the age of 12, she felt “disgusted" and "confused" the first time she learned about the act.
“When I was 12 years old. From my mom. I was confused and disgusted," a magazine quoted Britney Spears as saying.
A magazine also asked a few questions about her personal life. When asked about how she would feel if her sons turn out to be "Gay". The singer replied that she would love them no matter what. And when asked if she ever had a crush with another female celebrity, Britney Spears added that she only have eyes for men.