- 8 min ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 16 min ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- 43 min ago Sonakshi Sinha’s Recent Pink Ethereal Outfits Are What All Fashionistas' Dreams Are Made Of
- 58 min ago 11 Health Benefits Of White Pepper
- Movies Inside Video: What Break Up? Kartik Aaryan & Sara Ali Khan Are All Comfy At The Star Screen Awards
- News Noida police recover 2 dead bodies in a house, extramarital affair suspected
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Sports Sri Lanka arrive in Pakistan for first Test series on Pak soil after 2009
- Technology Vivo V17: The Good, Bad, And The X Factor
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
“I love to cook," she said. “I also make a mean Southern sweet tea from a recipe my mom passed on to me. It"s really good. I make it for my boys (sons) all the time." Showbizspy.com quoted Britney Spears as saying.
The 29-yr-old also spoke about her childhood and in connection with it she revealed all that she felt the first time she came to know about "Sex". Britney Spears admitted that the age of 12, she felt “disgusted" and "confused" the first time she learned about the act.
“When I was 12 years old. From my mom. I was confused and disgusted," a magazine quoted Britney Spears as saying.
A magazine also asked a few questions about her personal life. When asked about how she would feel if her sons turn out to be "Gay". The singer replied that she would love them no matter what. And when asked if she ever had a crush with another female celebrity, Britney Spears added that she only have eyes for men.