- 9 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 10 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 11 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 12 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
According to TMZ, a brand marketing company that brokered a deal which fetched Britney Spears a fortune was defrauded by the toxic singer and the company has sued Britney Spears for more than million. The company claims that they were left out of the deal (of 35 percent commission) on the singer"s fragrance line.
The suit alleges Britney Spears and her dad, Jamie Spears, cheated Brand Sense by entering into a secret deal with Elizabeth Arden, allegedly robbing Brand Sense worth millions in marketing her fragrance brand, Radiance.
The suit claims Brand Sense caught Jamie Spears “red-handed" while making deals.
The lawsuit was first reported on wednesday by RadarOnline.com.