- Technology Sony IMX 686 Vs Samsung ISOCELL Bright GW1: Battle Of 64MP Smartphone Cameras
- Movies Sargun Mehta Wishes Hubby Ravi Dubey On Their 6th Wedding Anniversary With A Sweet Message
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
According to TMZ, a brand marketing company that brokered a deal which fetched Britney Spears a fortune was defrauded by the toxic singer and the company has sued Britney Spears for more than million. The company claims that they were left out of the deal (of 35 percent commission) on the singer"s fragrance line.
The suit alleges Britney Spears and her dad, Jamie Spears, cheated Brand Sense by entering into a secret deal with Elizabeth Arden, allegedly robbing Brand Sense worth millions in marketing her fragrance brand, Radiance.
The suit claims Brand Sense caught Jamie Spears “red-handed" while making deals.
The lawsuit was first reported on wednesday by RadarOnline.com.