- 2 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 3 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 5 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 5 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Sports Goa survive resilient Odisha to reclaim ISL top spot
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 122 Synopsis: Vikas Gupta And Shefali Jariwala Enter The House Once Again!
- News 'Entry of woman into mosque for Namaz is permitted in Islam': Muslim board to SC
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Blake Lively who was speculated from a few weeks for being spotted with the Inception star Leonardo DiCaprio, earlier dated her co-star Penn Badgley and in connection to that, she said that she doesn't feel awkward meeting her ex. And the reason, she gives, is that, the two had good times and learnt alot in the relationship.
“Every relationship you have, you"re learning and growing and taking something from that. So for me, it"s never been too dramatic of a thing when something ends," Blake Lively said.
“I have a strong sense of myself. That gives me a sense of security, you know? If I define myself by things that are always changing, like the public"s opinion, or what I"m wearing, or what job I"m doing, there"s no stability in that." Blake Lively added.
We totally agree with Blake Lively, as having a hollywood heartthrob like Leonardo DiCaprio beside, there isn't any need for Blake to make news through tweets. What Say?