- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News JEE Main 2020 results declared: Direct link to download
- Finance Should You Say "Yes" To The Yes Bank Shares?
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Blake Lively feels cooking to be a better hobby than twitting unlike other stars.
“I"m a really incredible cook. I love to cook even more than I love to eat."
The Gossip Girl actress says she doesn't like to gossip on micro-blogging site Twitter simply because she is tired of making news.
“People ask me why I don"t tweet. Honestly, I"m so sick of myself," Blake Lively said.
Blake Lively was spotted in a restaurant with Leonardo DiCaprio. The two, for the first time, had met in November at a dinner party organized by The Lion by Great Gatsby director Baz Luhrmann.