- 2 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 9 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 9 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 10 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Movies Aamir Khan Is Unrecognisable In His New Look From The Sets Of Laal Singh Chaddha
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Top Best Dressed Celebrities At Baftas 2011 -
1. Julianne Moore (50), looked perfect in a strapless midnight blue velvet gown designed by Tom Ford, who was her date for the night.
2. Annette Bening (52), also was a good competitor to co-star Moore at Baftas, with her stunning white asymmetric gown, matched with a scarlet red lipstick and a perfect manicure.
3. Tilda Swinton ( 50), who although missed award for her best foreign language nomination film "I Am Love" looked striking as always with her Haider Ackerman black tuxedo trouser suit and perfect hairstyle for the red carpet.
4. Thandie Newton with her bright pink, rose print Monique Lhuillier gown glittered at the fashion event.
5. Best supporting actress winner Helena Bonham Carter, who had worn a messy gown with mismatched shoes at the Golden Globes looked hot with her black Vivienne Westwood dress and polka-dot bolero jacket.
6. Hailee Steinfeld (14), the "True Grit" actress also sizzled the red carpet with her trendy Midi dress, a sleek bun and Jimmy Choo shoes.
7. Emma Watson (20), whose oyster asymmetric ruffle trimmed, devore Valentino gown was a major attraction.
8. Others best dressed included Jessica Alba's royal blue Versace dress, Gemma Arterton's black strapless gown with giant blue bow, Amy Adams' perfect peach Elie Saab gown were all the top pleasers.
9. The bond girls Eva Green with black Tom Ford and Rosamund Pike with saffron chiffon printed Alexander McQueen were also a major crowd pleaser.
10. Felicity Jones also looked sizzling with her vintage chanel and sparkly Jimmy Choo sandals.