- 11 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 12 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 12 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Her song track, 'Whip My Hair', has done well in the music world. She said that,"It means that I am changing people lives a lot because with my songs its making people feel more strong about themselves."
willow smith's song track, 'Whip My Hair', was recently named one of Ebony's magazine Power 100 emerging leaders in entertainment. The dotting singer added,"I want to be an inspiration to kids, because sometimes parents don"t like their kids to be out of the box, and sometimes that can be a little irritating, so I just say, breathe and go with the flow."
The young singer says that her parents have been her great inspiration and it is because of them she is on the right track in life. She also said that she is not a spoiled brat as everyone thinks of her to be. willow smith stated,"Mommy and Daddy inspired me to be a performer. I get my flow from Daddy, my singing ability from Mommy, and the camera stuff from both. That"s just what happens when you hang out with the Smiths!"