- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- 13 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 14 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 14 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- Technology Zebronics Zeb-Envy Review: Experience Great Performance Under Rs. 3,000
- News SAIL Jobs: SAIL recruitment 2019 notification download for 463 openings; Direct link to apply online
- Sports AC Milan 0-2 Inter: Romelu Lukaku header seals deserved derby triumph
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
However he admits that luck and success have always favoured him while also agreeing to the fact that how often reality in his life is distorted.
News.com.au quoted Cruise as saying,“I have been a lucky man. I have a privileged life,"
“I have never let my ego grow – I"m aware that I"m just an actor. I have a ball with people and I feel thankful when they scream my name at a movie premiere," he added.
The 47 years old actor, the husband of Katie Holmes also says,
“In the past 25 years I"ve witnessed how my life and my reality have been completely distorted, twisted and exaggerated," the Mission Impossible actor said, reports News.com.au.
“I have to continue being myself even though sometimes it takes a huge effort," he added.