- 7 min ago On Aryan Khan's Birthday, His Inspiring Casual Stylish Looks
- 11 min ago No Shave November Special: Benefits Of Beard Balm And How To Apply It
- 49 min ago Bhumi Pednekar And Dia Mirza Make Us Want To Buy Summer Dresses In Winters
- 56 min ago Cytotron: Anti-Cancer Device Invented By Indian Scientist, Becomes A 'Breakthrough Device' In US
- News Crackdown on Boozing in Goa beach: Govt to deploy IRB after two tourists drown
- Finance SBI Research Suggest Ways To Avert PMC Bank-Like Crisis
- Technology Vivo V17 With 8GB RAM Gets NBTC Certification: Might Launch Soon
- Movies Mahesh Babu And Ajith Kumar Continue To Be In The Most Influential Lists Of 2019 and 2018!
- Sports Hong Kong Open: Sindhu, Prannoy advance to second round
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Buyers Are Offered Free Fast Charging For A Limited Period In India
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
However he admits that luck and success have always favoured him while also agreeing to the fact that how often reality in his life is distorted.
News.com.au quoted Cruise as saying,“I have been a lucky man. I have a privileged life,"
“I have never let my ego grow – I"m aware that I"m just an actor. I have a ball with people and I feel thankful when they scream my name at a movie premiere," he added.
The 47 years old actor, the husband of Katie Holmes also says,
“In the past 25 years I"ve witnessed how my life and my reality have been completely distorted, twisted and exaggerated," the Mission Impossible actor said, reports News.com.au.
“I have to continue being myself even though sometimes it takes a huge effort," he added.