- Technology Redmi K30 4G spotted On TENAA; 4,400 mAh Battery, 30W Fast Charging Tipped
- News Jungle raj now: Mayawati asks Delhi, UP police to take inspiration from Hyderabad rapists’ encounter
- Movies Hyderabad Gangrape Accused Shot Dead By Police: Celebs React On Twitter
- Finance Allcargo Jumps 4% On Acquisition Announcement, Gati Falls 5%
- Sports NBA wrap: Rockets overcome Raptors, 76ers beaten
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
British actor Stephen Moyer has been banned from going out in the sun. So he says that he will remain pale, for True Blood.
Moyer reveals that he had gone to Los Angeles to play the character of the blood-sucking vampire Bill Campton, of the hit series 'True Blood'. He says that the TV bosses told him that he cannot make the most of the hot weather.
“I couldn"t wait to live by the beach and enjoy the weather, then they dye my hair and make me stay out of the sun. I was banned from sunbathing!," says Mayor.
True Blood, which has been dubbed “Twilight for adults", is the racy drama which had gripped the US audiences. It is now making waves among the British people through Channel 4 and FX. It features raunchy sex scenes, blood-drinking, drug-taking and lesbian vampires.